So after a long hiatus...

NCJeeper

...I still find that I am vastly amused by a majority of the threads going on in here.... :D:D:D:D

Marty!!!!!!!!!! What's up?!?!?!?!?! I noticed your sig says "Children Mover"... as in multiple. Last I talked at ya you guys were about to have the first one.

:lol: We missed you, Marty!

I missed you guys too Cyd! Congrats on your new addition! :D

Marty!!!!!!!!!! What's up?!?!?!?!?! I noticed your sig says "Children Mover"... as in multiple. Last I talked at ya you guys were about to have the first one.

Yeah....it's been a long time Matt. Tyler Barkley Fan was born on 5/5/08, and his little brother Brandon Thomas Fan was born 2/21/11. Things are going well with the both of them. :)

bout time you showed back up.

Tom - I'm finally through RN school, so I've got some more time to chit chat here... :) By the way, I saw a few pics of your CJ...lookin' good. :)

Now you can come out and ride with us some, we'll be at Carolina Beach this weekend.

DOH! I wish I had known about the ride earlier...guess I'm going to need to re-up my membership again... ;)

Yeah....it's been a long time Matt. Tyler Barkley Fan was born on 5/5/08, and his little brother Brandon Thomas Fan was born 2/21/11. Things are going well with the both of them. :)

Figures... you get two boys and it took three tries for me to get one. Add that to the two step daughters and poor Zach and I have a lot of estrogen to deal with!

Hows it going Marty !!!!

Hey Mike! It's going....family life has kept me busy of late...but what else is new...haha. We need to get together again soon, may be some time over the summer? Think we can get Rob to have a cookout at his house? ;)

Figures... you get two boys and it took three tries for me to get one. Add that to the two step daughters and poor Zach and I have a lot of estrogen to deal with!

Well...at least you're not totally alone...my wife however, is outnumbered.

Back