So, how was your day?

UncleWillie

Lost and confused.
I had a joyous day.

aa.jpg

Can you guess what I am doing tomorrow?

No picture, but I was driving out Hwy 51 [Charlotte] today, on the 4 lane, in heavy traffic. Nearing a shopping center, a Range Rover passed me on the right as the lane for the shopping center opened up. Driver [assuming a female / no Lady] held up a skinny arm with Finger extended as long as it would reach, for about 500 feet. Then turned. I think it was intended for Me, but I haven't a Clue as to why? I'm just driving along as the rest are, in bumper to bumper traffic, never changed lanes, slowed, speeded, or cut anyone off! Guess I was just in the Way!:fuck-you:

No picture, but I was driving out Hwy 51 [Charlotte] today, on the 4 lane, in heavy traffic. Nearing a shopping center, a Range Rover passed me on the right as the lane for the shopping center opened up. Driver [assuming a female / no Lady] held up a skinny arm with Finger extended as long as it would reach, for about 500 feet. Then turned. I think it was intended for Me, but I haven't a Clue as to why? I'm just driving along as the rest are, in bumper to bumper traffic, never changed lanes, slowed, speeded, or cut anyone off! Guess I was just in the Way!:fuck-you:
Do you have a Trump sticker?

Back