So I bought a house for the family...

mbalbritton

#@$%!
A nice little 3 bedroom 2 bath for Me the Mrs's the two girls and the mutt. We haven't been in the house a week and the wife hits me with 3 words I'm not particularly expecting....

anyone care to guess?

aimg.timeinc.net_health_i_archive_RSFertilityREV.jpg

:flipoff2:

It aint that bad I have been fixed for about 2 years now.

congrats Brent. Sounds like the 2 girls will share a room until house shopping round 2 is complete.
I moved just over a year ago with a pregnant wife...no fun. We were in a similar situation with not enough rooms. The pregnancy was planned, we just werent expecting the two for one special!

good luck to you & yours hope all is healthy!!

I'm pretty sure I had nothing to do with her getting preggers! Really! Honest! For Sure!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Congrats man.

I just found out the same thing, but this is our first...

as a resukt I got us a 3br 2 bath house in Sunset Beach.. Hope to be in by the weekend...
Kinda sucks having to move off the boat, but it will be worth it..

... oh and yeah a 2 car garage :driver:

There are only two things in the air that can get a woman pregnant this time of year...
...her legs.:flipoff2:
Congrats, now start looking into bunk beds.:lol:

There are only two things in the air that can get a woman pregnant this time of year...
...her legs.:flipoff2:
Congrats, now start looking into bunk beds.:lol:

LOL! that's a good one!

oh and we have bunk beds, of course we may have to stack them back up now!:shaking:

Thanks all!

brent(wondering how much it'll cost to do a master suite on the back of the house)A

Congratulations! That'll just give you an excuse to move to a bigger garage...er, house, in a few years!
:)

"...and this is the barracks/bunk room... yes, we are working for a full team for basketball actually..."

Grats!!!

Back