so you think you can drift?

Im sure if I had the money, free time, etc... he does, I would be able to do some of that... :)

Must be nice... BUt yeah, looks like a blast, but also that car is no where near comparable to the rides I was drifting around in Highschool...

seriously impressive skills.

and it's called drifting...not driving drift style.

Growing up or not, he would beat a non-drifting driving through similarly routed courses to what you see in the vids...it's all about momentum

I'd love 5 min. in that car!

It's been so long since I've had anything that would burn the tires off! Too long in fact, but my insurance company thinks otherwise.

this is the first... just as impressive

Working on your drift skill is alot easier when you don't have to worry about bills, just sayin.

yeah but can he climb up Daniel?!? just sayin

next time it snows real good..lets all get together and play like that. It's fun. Snow and Ice put us on the same traction loss scale, Ken Block has horsepower...we got ice....

tell em' BigRed:smokin:

Those are pretty old. He drives for Ford now and is sporting FWD fiesta ftl, lol. Love the vids but hate the way you can see all the different takes that it took by the way the on car camera's keep moving around and playing magic tricks from one scene to the next. You can even see the paintball'd windshield get clean, dirty, clean, etc. Just makes it seem more like a movie w/ editing than how awesome it really is.

next time it snows real good..lets all get together and play like that. It's fun. Snow and Ice put us on the same traction loss scale, Ken Block has horsepower...we got ice....

Did this last time it snowed here, myself, 76gmc, swamperxj, and a handful of other guys filled up the 4x4's and went out playin. Well, 76gmc was front driveshaftless at the time, but still. Had a lot of fun, was about 10 vehicles riding around, we found a parking lot at one point, absolutely massive, I was able to do donuts around a friend in his lifted Trooper in my Z71 on streeties.

Really is a blast, just try to contain yourselves on the roads themselves, whether anyone gets hurt or not people really look down on it.

I guess you haven't seen the video where he put mattracks on his old rally car? :flipoff2: It's more fun in a tall soft-suspensioned 4x4 though.

idk what it is about his old subi but maannn does it sound so good. an honestly the tracks look funner than the rest..

yea like xjfreajk said snow drifting in a lifted truck is so much fun....il never forget that night cause #1 it was my birthday and it was the first time it had ever snowwed on my birthday and #2 doing a DONUT while mikes brother in the suburban is drifting around me....that coulda been bad especially when i figured out that i could keep doin the donut with no hands....lmao....good times...cant wait til it snows again..

Growing up or not, he would beat a non-drifting driving through similarly routed courses to what you see in the vids...it's all about momentum

Depends on who's car it is. A car built for drifting vs. a car built for racing, the car built for racing will win out. It is about momentum, but also being able to plant the ass of your car to the ground and get the torque to kick your ass down to the next turn.

It sure is fun to watch videos of the high HP RWD cars drifting though, gratuitous tire smoke is never boring. :lol:

Back