Some folks just hold on too long.Picture heavy.

Man…what a shame. Looks like someone could spend the next 10yrs cutting out some salvageable parts…but still probably make more at the crusher with what actually looks usable.
Crusher is coming on Monday and is only gonna be there three weeks (so they say).Its gonna be grab the easy stuff and move on.I marked about 10 for me.Everything w "BG" on em is mine but Im only bringing home about 3-4.Two bullnose Fords and a Grand Wagoneer,the rest Im getting parts off of.

So many 69 Camaros! Someone missed an opportunity to unload (even the clapped out ones) for some big coin!

What a waste!
The split bumper Camaro is the one.From what the neighbors were saying yesterday money didnt really matter to him.

What are you getting off the RamCharger? Hell it looked like one of the least roached things there.

Duane

So many 69 Camaros! Someone missed an opportunity to unload (even the clapped out ones) for some big coin!

What a waste!
This was a 74 ish that according to the tag was last registered in 75 and its wasnt wrecked.They said dude would buy em off the lot and drive em a while then park em out back
IMG_3979.JPG

What are you getting off the RamCharger? Hell it looked like one of the least roached things there.

Duane
It's gonna come down to how much time I have to spend on it but Im wanting the bellhousing,clutch pedals,steering box brace,t case adapter, rear deck,at least.Its rough.

It's gonna come down to how much time I have to spend on it but Im wanting the bellhousing,clutch pedals,steering box brace,t case adapter, rear deck,at least. Its rough.

Gotcha. Was wondering what you could want out of it but being a manual makes some parts worth the effort. What year is it?

Duane

They were yesterday when I got there but they might have got sold.Their was a ton of people there during the day.I was there about 5 hours.

What year scout are you looking for? Do you want something for parts of a fixer upper?

Preferably an 80/800, but definitely open to a scout 2 as well. Really just looking for a roller to swap a drivetrain and axles in. Body doesn’t have to be great…it’ll end up getting cut anyway. Would prefer something with solid floors though. My intent is to make it the rig I don’t mind bouncing off trees and rolling, so I can stop riding bitch. Every one that seems to fit that description for a reasonable price is either on the west coast, I can’t get the seller to respond or sells in about 30mins.

I know where several is i will inquire about them when i see the owner of them. I don't see him often but i will try to remember to ask about them. I have a couple one is wrecked hard in the rear cant remember what condition the other one is. Dont even remember what years they are. If i get up there where i have them i will try to remember to look at them if i can even get to them. My stuff is starting to look like the pics on here. I need to get rid of a bunch of my stuff but it is hard too. I tell myself me of my boy might can use some of this junk one day. But it will end up just like this guys stuff. I have probably over 400 trucks and cars. Just sold around 400 cars and a few trucks over a year ago. Several members on here have been here before and seen some of the stuff i have but not all of it is scattered out on several property's

Last edited:
Virgie Ky? Is anything left worth while?
Yeah,I don't know exactly whats left.I know all the squarebodys worth having are gone/spoke for.All the one ton 4wd stuff is spoke for.All the Chevelle's are sold.and they have already turned down good money on a couple of the Corvettes.A bunch of the Camaro's have been marked too.They've been at it for two weeks already and I just got the call on Fri.

I know where several is i will inquire about them when i see the owner of them. I don't see him often but i will try to remember to ask about them. I have a couple one is wrecked hard in the rear cant remember what condition the other one is. Dont even remember what years they are. If i get up there where i have them i will try to remember to look at them if i can even get to them. My stuff is starting to look like the pics on here. I need to get rid of a bunch of my stuff but it is hard too. I tell myself me of my boy might can use some of this junk one day. But it will end up just like this guys stuff. I have probably over 400 trucks and cars. Just sold around 400 cars and a few trucks over a year ago. Several members on here have been here before and seen some of the stuff i have but not all of it is scattered out on several property's
Sounds like I need to make that trip I've been puting off.

I noticed that one looking through. 70-73? split bumper...
Yep.Theres a couple of wagons that would have been nice to have if saved in time and a 90 CC Chevy I would have liked to have got but that Camaro would have been the one for me.They can have the Corvettes.I heard they found some NIB OE sheetmetal for a 68/69 Camaro over there on fri.

there are MANY places large and small like above, it’s maddening.
the videos below, I have met the guy, and toured the grounds, and still haven’t seen it all. Guy drives a Prius as a DD

my pix below NOTHING is for sale

427, 4spd, side pipe, original car, tires are flat, not sitting in water, building is weather tight,
215E87C5-2EF2-4F75-BB33-07EBD0DF69B3.jpeg

426 HEMI CLONE, despite the dust it is beautiful !
2D200186-C2F2-47B4-9CD6-F1E652FC58D0.jpeg

‘67 300 convertable
3D622EA6-99D6-4C59-95EF-2C0D4E513A70.jpeg

Mercury Cyclone
DAE20120-FF0E-46F1-B080-603E4F82C87A.jpeg

427, 435hp, PS,PB,AC (might have the hp wrong)
594002D5-90BF-4F4B-898E-1E1655D1944A.jpeg

Super Bird
6FD822C4-22E3-4EC0-81D0-F3FD96C0F488.jpeg

original ‘63 split
BBE4872C-5A75-4EF9-9E75-875C9B600260.jpeg

Daytona (5 wing cars, all have some sort of history, one was a drag car)
B9AF6257-7719-4BBB-AFE9-10575C27EF33.jpeg

Ford Torino Talledaga
65BC2D19-826A-4068-9B0F-4D65A88CBF43.jpeg

there are MANY places large and small like above, it’s maddening.
the videos below, I have met the guy, and toured the grounds, and still haven’t seen it all. Guy drives a Prius as a DD

my pix below NOTHING is for sale

427, 4spd, side pipe, original car, tires are flat, not sitting in water, building is weather tight,
View attachment 390268

426 HEMI CLONE, despite the dust it is beautiful !
View attachment 390269

‘67 300 convertable
View attachment 390270

Mercury Cyclone
View attachment 390271

427, 435hp, PS,PB,AC (might have the hp wrong)
View attachment 390274

Super Bird
View attachment 390275

original ‘63 split
View attachment 390276

Daytona (5 wing cars, all have some sort of history, one was a drag car)
View attachment 390277

Ford Torino Talledaga
View attachment 390272

Whoever inherits that property is gonna be a happy camper

Whoever inherits that property is gonna be a happy camper
He has ….daughters, some of the cars they have driven, he’s well aware of what he is sitting on, NC Dept of Revenue is as well, be cause he has a dealers license they can’t touch him…, once he passes…..50+ under roof, unknown in the trees and fields (that are becoming trees) everything under roof has some sort of significance

in one of the videos was mentioned a Corvette with low miles ( 9 actual ) was last year of steel leaf springs, he bought it new, drove it home, parked it.
60A61D10-63A3-4EE6-9BA5-74A7F559C981.jpeg

still has plastic on seats
41252EDC-42AA-4454-802D-9393EADE69A6.jpeg

his DD, just behind, you see the nose of a ‘68 Impala SS 427 convertable, I almost wet myself when we pulled in and I saw that. (White truck is mine)
A57C5026-A971-412C-B031-EBD48DD68C5E.jpeg

FBMP is eat up with them right now

There are some out there…but I seem to have worse luck as a buyer than most do as a seller. Offer asking price, turns in to a bidding war…that assumes i can get a reply at all. Guys that have 2-3 of them in the same post that won’t split them up. Then of course you have the overpriced rusty stuff that ‘just went for xyz at auction with a little spit shine’.

Thought I had this one bought a couple days ago…took Troy asking on the original post if anyone heard anything. Thought we had a deal at asking price, then told me it was getting a lot of attention and was trying to get me to offer more. I didn’t, so I messaged him last night (to be petty, unless the ‘bids’ fell through).

03709AB9-7175-4B29-89E5-73F2F69321FC.png

1B94564F-848B-4AC5-8BC6-F72EFF9A9767.png

Back