Some folks just hold on too long.Picture heavy.

There are some out there…but I seem to have worse luck as a buyer than most do as a seller. Offer asking price, turns in to a bidding war…that assumes i can get a reply at all. Guys that have 2-3 of them in the same post that won’t split them up. Then of course you have the overpriced rusty stuff that ‘just went for xyz at auction with a little spit shine’.

Thought I had this one bought a couple days ago…took Troy asking on the original post if anyone heard anything. Thought we had a deal at asking price, then told me it was getting a lot of attention and was trying to get me to offer more. I didn’t, so I messaged him last night (to be petty, unless the ‘bids’ fell through).

View attachment 390303

View attachment 390302
Ha! This is one of the ones I was talking about! lol Floors are easy if youre going to bounce it off trees. I have some contacts, I'll see what's still around.

Ha! This is one of the ones I was talking about! lol Floors are easy if youre going to bounce it off trees. I have some contacts, I'll see what's still around.

Appreciate it. And when I say ‘floors’…I don’t just mean pans…I’m talking jamb to jamb (and rear)…from what I’ve seen, if those are gone you start seeing frame issues and body starts folding on itself. But I won’t threadjack anymore, when it’s the right one, at the right price, at the right time, I got the cash.

The K5s ripped my heart out when I first saw them, but then I saw the Action Line K5. Just stomped it into the ground. Hopefully someone saved those?

Appreciate it. And when I say ‘floors’…I don’t just mean pans…I’m talking jamb to jamb (and rear)…from what I’ve seen, if those are gone you start seeing frame issues and body starts folding on itself. But I won’t threadjack anymore, when it’s the right one, at the right price, at the right time, I got the cash.

I was going to say... I messed with them years ago, and my experience says that floors, channels, and rockers are first to go. They are pretty easy to repair.

I have a friend with one, who bought as a woods toy and "Was just going to fix some rust". He repaired all of the rust, and then started to restore it. Been sitting in a shed for 15yrs now. He doesnt want to sell anytime I have inquired.

The K5s ripped my heart out when I first saw them, but then I saw the Action Line K5. Just stomped it into the ground. Hopefully someone saved those?
anything worth saving appears to have been spoken for

I know where several is i will inquire about them when i see the owner of them. I don't see him often but i will try to remember to ask about them. I have a couple one is wrecked hard in the rear cant remember what condition the other one is. Dont even remember what years they are. If i get up there where i have them i will try to remember to look at them if i can even get to them. My stuff is starting to look like the pics on here. I need to get rid of a bunch of my stuff but it is hard too. I tell myself me of my boy might can use some of this junk one day. But it will end up just like this guys stuff. I have probably over 400 trucks and cars. Just sold around 400 cars and a few trucks over a year ago. Several members on here have been here before and seen some of the stuff i have but not all of it is scattered out on several property's
im looking for an 80/800 as well

There are some out there…but I seem to have worse luck as a buyer than most do as a seller. Offer asking price, turns in to a bidding war…that assumes i can get a reply at all. Guys that have 2-3 of them in the same post that won’t split them up. Then of course you have the overpriced rusty stuff that ‘just went for xyz at auction with a little spit shine’.

Thought I had this one bought a couple days ago…took Troy asking on the original post if anyone heard anything. Thought we had a deal at asking price, then told me it was getting a lot of attention and was trying to get me to offer more. I didn’t, so I messaged him last night (to be petty, unless the ‘bids’ fell through).

View attachment 390303

View attachment 390302
IF you find a deal on a pair of 80/800 or a couple let me know we might work a deal on the whole package. i want one to fix up and tinker on

IF you find a deal on a pair of 80/800 or a couple let me know we might work a deal on the whole package. i want one to fix up and tinker on

There's a pair of Scout 2's from a couple weeks back, about 15 mins from me. They're still for sale...dude won't split though...think they were $5500ish for the pair. I assume you want 80/800's for the same reasons I do, but for $2750/ea...I could be convinced otherwise...haha.

There's a pair of Scout 2's from a couple weeks back, about 15 mins from me. They're still for sale...dude won't split though...think they were $5500ish for the pair. I assume you want 80/800's for the same reasons I do, but for $2750/ea...I could be convinced otherwise...haha.
im stuck on a 80/800 i think the 2 are big and ugly.

Back