Some people just have a way with words

RHSCTJ

Wait for it...

ReAlLy?:(

Pretty much speechless

Awesome :lol:

Did some work on a guys old house in downtown durham in the 90s. I think he was a Duke alumni. He acted weird and was dessed in black, also had some unusual "art" in the house. Upon entering the walk in crawlspace/kook party room I think I muttered WTF. There was a red painted pentagram on a brick wall, lot's of bottles,candles incense holders etc and what looked like blood and ashes on the dirt floor w large circle around it like peeps were dancing in a circle around a sacrificed animal. I think he heard me say WTF but did not go into the CS. When I came out he asked if something was wrong and I said there's some sick satanic looking stuff in there, he said he just bought the house and had no idea that stuff was in there, yea right. I think it never occurred to him that I would have to go in the crawlspace.

Last edited:
Woah, that dude is off his rocker!

Probably staged so he could get on TV. He has several unrelated videos floating around YouTube where he acts weird like that. Search "Onyx the Fortuitous."

Probably staged so he could get on TV. He has several unrelated videos floating around YouTube where he acts weird like that. Search "Onyx the Fortuitous."
this.
Didn't get enough attention as a kid, failure to launch...

Reminded me of

I weep for my hometown..... but it cements the fact that I'm never moving back.....

Back