some rage

I have to say my experience is mixed reviews. The work that they did on my truck seems to have been done very well. My issue is more with what they did not do. When I buy parts from a vendor and pay them to install the parts I guess I expect to have everything installed, buttoned up and ready to go. There should be no debate over you do this and we do that. For example, if an air locker needs air, and you bought the locker and the compressor then the install presumably includes installing the locker and the compressor and making sure they work together.

In my case there was some confusion over that issue and I must say that Will did everything he could to manage the situation. In the end I connected the last 2 wires, tigtened the one connection that was loose and everything is working great. It took 15 minutes extra to finish the job. So for me it seems petty, so I'm not sure why it could not have just been done?

That would have made another happy customer that would return for more parts and services.

Back