Son of Yellow Jeep

ol'Jeeps

Dirty Jeeps...Done Dirt Cheap!
How Much for the Ol' Jeep, Ol' Jeeps??

:beer: Got Her Lookin' SaWeet BTW

Looks awesome Scott! Top notch fab work! I kinda got to see it evolve every few weeks I was there.

Looks awesome! I spotted this at the Toys run in Mtn City, but then before I knew it, you were gone, so I didn't get a chance to take a closer look. What are the specs?

I got to see it evolve too. Lots of hard work there. I think I even heard you invent some new cuss words. Awsome jeep Scott!!!

Watched you tackle the hillclimb at the toy run, the suspension on that rig is set up great! There was no hopping whatsoever! Awesome rig!

Thanks for the kind words all!

...the specs?

Its a "many year" Jeep on a stripped and modified YJ Frame. 109" WB. High steer 44 frt, 9" rear, 4.56, lockers both ends, 4 link both ends with coils, Hydro assist steer, SBC on 'pane, T176 Trans, D300 T-case, Oliver's Driveshafts, 36" TSLs on Mudpro Beadlocks, and "Comfy" seats!

BigJuggy said:
How Much for the Ol' Jeep, Ol' Jeeps??

he he he...how do ya put a price on such a long time friend!:rolleyes:

ol'Jeeps NEW jeep is BADASS!
That is all.

I seen this thing when it was just parts on floor at rides,Then road with you guys at TOY RUN!!Awesome jeep scott or in the words of paul BADASS:beer:

looks great scott cant wait to see it you are coming up to the flats i hope to see you then:bounce2:

Back