Southeast Custom 4x4 Trail Ride in Fayetteville on June 19th

eagleswarrior

Southeast Custom 4x4 Mud Bog in Fayetteville on June 19th

Meeting at 10AM at Raeford Rd AutoZone across from Lowes... Some of the club members know of some trails around Motte Lake in Raeford that they've been to in the past and will be guiding the trail ride for the morning!! Come on out and enjoy the fun!!

Not a good idea...

They will give you a warning/citiation. May get your command involved if you are in the Army. There is a sign posted at the west boat launch that says no 4wheeling, swimming, etc.:( It has only been up for a little while. Like I said, not a good idea and I would really advise against it.

Rob

19 June Event

:driver:There are many trails legal to ride on around Mott Lake. Not all are legal, but there are some. The deal is, you can not tear them up. The main trails are for driving, yet it is still able to cruise through the scenery. There are some spots that you can "Get Dirty", but no, not all the areas are able to be driven on.
:driver:The main idea for this meeting is to get together, show off the rigs, have a little fun, and plan some future events in and around the Fayetteville and surrounding areas. We do know of other places also where you can really get your mud on.:bronco:

Mott Lke is Bragg property. Turning the average trespass into a federal offense. Ask How I Know. The trails are open to access the lake. Most times you could get away with it but I would make sure the "places" your thinking you have written permission to be there. Just my suggestion.

Alright guys for now this is took a turn for just a meet & greet at Auto Zone on Saturday morning at 10AM on Raeford Rd... A little sooner and we would have got a written permission to use the trails by Motte Lake BUT another spot for trails is be worked on at this time...For now, we will just call it a meet and greet and discuss further dates for riding!!

OK So Blue Demon came thru with an offroad park out near Raeford...a little more time and we could have got the trails but they are allowing us to use their LARGE mud pit...also have a little field to park in if you'd like...might be a little charge but I'll have to find out exactly what that will be and I will let you know!!

:driver:There are many trails legal to ride on around Mott Lake. Not all are legal, but there are some. The deal is, you can not tear them up. The main trails are for driving, yet it is still able to cruise through the scenery. There are some spots that you can "Get Dirty", but no, not all the areas are able to be driven on.
:driver:The main idea for this meeting is to get together, show off the rigs, have a little fun, and plan some future events in and around the Fayetteville and surrounding areas. We do know of other places also where you can really get your mud on.:bronco:

You havent been to Mott Lake in a while have you? Things have changed. If you have a fishing pole, and a permit to fish on Fort Bragg, then go for it. BUT....... A line of 6 four wheel drive vehicles driving around will get you cited.

Ask me how I know.

There is a way to get permission to be out there, but it will take time. Not enough time for Saturdays event, so we have found an alternate place with a mud pit.

SEC Event Location and Information

This weekend's event following the Meet and Greet @ Auto Zone will be held @
http://www.outbackatvonline.com
You can see maps, pics and much more on the website posted above.
Camping:Rockon:
Outback ATV offers camping for the Family. Our facility has provisions for those wishing to camp overnight or all week. Come enjoy the outdoors and make our home yours!
* RV's
* PopUps
* Tents
Primitive Camping $5 per Vehicle per Night With Daily Admission (No Electric)
Electric 110 Hook Up $10 per Vehicle per Night With Daily Admission
RV Hook-Ups Coming Soon
Trails :wheel:
Trails Galore!
All Kinds of Trails Spread Out Over 700ac
New Trails Being Made All The Time
Entrance Fee: $5 per person per day Age 10 & 6 $3 5 & under free
ATV/Motorcycle Fee: $10 per item per day (This is an addition fee to the Entrance Fees)
We will not be able to use the trails this weekend, due to a short notice. ATVs and Bikes are allowed on the trails. Safety reasons restrict the Trucks from riding them at this time. We will, however be able to use them in the near future. Coordinations are being made for that at this time.
Mud Pit :bronco:
Come play in the Mud!
The mud pit is now up and running!
Straight Pit 200 ft long and 30 ft wide
Drag Strip:driver:
Come Check out Outback Drag Strip
Test and Tune
The next one will be
June 19, 2010 (Saturday)
Starts at 5pm
Weather Permitting / Call Before You Haul
Come on out and see who is the
fastest for those bragging rights
Fees: $5 per person and $10 per ATV, Dirtbike, etc
Fees :gitrdun:
ENTRANCE , RIDING, AND CAMPING FEES
ALL FEES ARE PER DAY
Effective November 6, 2009
Entrance Fee $5 per person Age 10 to 6 $3 5 & under free
Entrance fee allows 1 person access to Outback ATV Park
ATV/Motorcycle Fee $10 per machine
Fees are charged per ATV, motorcycle, etc.
This is an additional fee to the Entrance Fee.
EXAMPLE: One person plus ATV = $15 per day
Primitive Camping-Tent $5 per night per vehicle (no electric)
This is an additional fee to the Entrance Fee and ATV Fee.
Electric 110 hook-up $10 per night per vehicle
This is an additional fee to the Entrance Fee and ATV Fee.
RV Hook Up Sites Coming Soon

I ride around mott lake all the time. although I do it to fish most of the time the fishing stinks there. I never go with out my poles in my jeep. There are signs posted no off roading but i see people doing it all the time. I don't think I have ever seen any enforcement out there. I do know there are water holes deep enough to swallow a truck.

Back