Special request for guys or gals near Morganton

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
My boss's church is having some kind of special Wednesday night thing for the youth. It involves a kinda of Car and Truck show. We are getting race cars, drag cars, 4 wheel drives and so on, to come and show their rides. We are looking for classics to extreme. The kicker is, they have to be rides that you do not mind the kids getting up close and looking, and sure to be touching and lots of questions. Would like to get a few more, as of now we have 11 or 12 that say they will show up. Not sure of the date, I think it's like the 16th of August though. Just let me know. It will be located in Drexel which is near Morganton.
Thanks in advance

If I'm around I'd do it. Don't know if I will be though. Living in MD right now. The Jeep is still in Mo-town though. It ain't much to look at, just a pure trail rig, but I'm sure the kids would like to climb around on the swampers!

If I am in town, I could bring down the uglyjeep. Keep us updated.

If I'm settled in Hickory by then, I might be able to bring the Commando around...post up as details get settled...

If I am not occupied that weekend i might could bring my 43 GPW, complete with machine gun, out.

It will depend on if my tow vehicle is ready or not more than anything.

Back