GONOVRIT

blue collar brotherhood
Where do you go woods riding? I've been to;
Brushy Mtn-good
TNT-fairly good
Brown MT-fairly good
Mtn City-too rocky
URE-too rocky

*These are just my opnions* and I know there are alot more places out there.
I go riding in PA a couple times a year for a few days at a time. Alot of high speed and fun hillclimbs. I don't care to much for the track, I get bored with it too easily.

I have never been to carolina adventure world but i here it is nice. The best place I have ever been is durham town plantation in union point, GA. Once you ride there you won't go anywhere else.

i use to live 15 minutes away from durham town, hands down one of the best places in the south to go riding. carolina adventure world is pretty good, but if you can stand rednecks busco beach in goldsboro is a mud paradise. its kind of far but the hatfield-mccoy trail system is another great place to go trail riding.

I used to run my 06 trx450r XC racer out at busco beach in goldsboro. They have a clay drag strip with tree lights sometimes and a little bit of a mx track. I rode everywhere at busco even the deep mud with the big 4x4s. There is a place in Elizabethtown near the cape fear river that I rode at awhile ago but I would suggest having at least 22in front and 20in rear tires, lots of deep sand and fast whooped out trails.

NCMP in Henderson is a good place. They have two motocross tracks and some very fun trails. I like it better than brushy, but then again, Im a motocross rider so I like my trails fast.

carolina adventure world is good they have a huge drag strip and a circle track as well as a big enduro/mx track plus 100 miles of woods trails well maintained also a mudbog if your into that

Back