Spousal Harassment

jeepinmatt

..l.
What kind of fun or annoying things do yall do to annoy your spouse? Mine was too distracted by her phone this evening to actually start cooking supper, even though she had laid out the ingredients and had the recipe out. So I walked over and turned ALL the burners on the stove top on to high and said "here, I'll at least have the right one warmed up for you when you decide to start cooking" :D

All I have to do to annoy my wife is be alive. :gtfo:
(really she's great ... be lost without her!)

Thats a long list. Breathe, speak, chew food, take a drink, snore, wake up, go to sleep........... And Id still be lost or likely dead without her.

We have all sorts of fun. My wife is hilariously ticklish. She also flys off the deep end if I smudge or lick her glasses. Then theres the proxy wars that involve the kids. Those are great.

Wife says ‘I really appreciate the nanny, seriously helps her keep up and reduces her stress’. A couple hours later my wife ‘doesn’t want to’ because she’s not feeling well. So I respond ‘it’s ok, I’ll go see if the nanny can help me keep it up and relieve some stress too’.

510DE8F4-6BB6-4CED-8314-C036214D8C18.jpeg

I always give her shit that she was born in a different decade than I was, even though we are only 3 years apart.

Also me being from Toledo OH.
I moved here to find me a southern bell and married a Damm Yankee. She's from Pittsburgh. :gtfo:

My wife is 29 days older then me, I never let her forget it :)

My wife and I are 8 years apart. She gives me hell for robbing the cradle and liking young girls. I tell her that’s normal. She’s the one with the problem. She likes nasty old dudes.
8 years older here too.

Whenever she complains about something like I can’t hear her, I remind her that she’s the one who married the old geriatric. She hates that shit and says I’m not that old. I still end up with the complement. 😁

My wife’s nearsight reading ability is getting worse as she gets older, even with reading glasses and her holding whatever she is reading at arms length. I’ve learned the font size that she can’t read, so when write notes I write it just small enough she struggles to read it. End up giving her a hard time about it. Then usually write it out in huge block letters for her and continue the joke.

I’ve had terrible eyesight since I was 7 and she has ribbed me about being blind my whole life. This is payback. 😁

Back