Spousal Harassment

My wife is pretty smart, except when it comes to math. The kids always ask me math questions to help with homework. I usually tell them to go ask their mother. She gets confused and frustrated trying to figure out middle school math, then I come in and solve it in about 12 seconds. :lol:

I don’t tell her I already knew the question and was solving it in the other room while she was trying as well. :D

My joy Is watching my wife and daughter communicate. My daughter is 8 and is exactly like me. Everything is black and white and we have dry humor. Just when I felt bad for all the picking on my wife at my hands…. My daughter started it back up. I just sit back and watch. The evil eye my wife gives me…. It’s all my fault

My joy Is watching my wife and daughter communicate. My daughter is 8 and is exactly like me. Everything is black and white and we have dry humor. Just when I felt bad for all the picking on my wife at my hands…. My daughter started it back up. I just sit back and watch. The evil eye my wife gives me…. It’s all my fault
Sounds like my house. My middle daughter is 14 and very quick witted. Has my asshole sense of humor to boot. She gets my wife daily with something. Wife always says the same thing, “sounds like something your dad would say”. I just bask in the glory of my teaching.

Back