steering?

PrdsOffroadnJT

I lifting my K5 about 12" and was wondering what would be the best steering setup would be for it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Tyler.

2wd chevy box, ORD frame brace, x-over with your favorite brand of hi-steer arms... what front axle are you running? with 12" of lift im guessing 40"+ tires... i hope you have a 60

I'm gonna run a set of 38" that I have for a while then go with 42"s. The front axle is a dana 44 HD. I figure I'll run it till it breaks, then put maybe some chomoly shafts in it and build it up a little. If I could find a decently priced dana 60, i'd run a 60 for sure.

I think I'm gonna run a high-steer crossover setup. Anybody have any suggstions on the parts I should get to complete the setup? Thanks.

Thanks for the help guys! How would I go about hooking up a high-steer setup on the crossover setup that wouldnt bind since I'll have 12" lift?

Thanks for everyone's help. I'm looking at doing a high-steer setup right now and then maybe doing a hydro assist. Who makes decent parts for the hydro assist setup?

I do........PM me and I can hook you up with the parts to retro-fit your steering box......you have to get your own ram and hoses...........these are easily aquired though....let me know...

Back