Stickers on Stickers for Volunteers

Who does the nc4x4.com stickers? Any chance one could be picked up saturday? Or are they a made to order type deal?

The NC4X4 stickers are made in batches if I am not mistaken, so you don't have to do the made to order deal. I don't know if Terry (Hotdog Guy) has any left over from the last work day. I would check with him, otherwise you will probably have to order some here on the website. :beer:

The NC4X4 stickers are made in batches if I am not mistaken, so you don't have to do the made to order deal. I don't know if Terry (Hotdog Guy) has any left over from the last work day. I would check with him, otherwise you will probably have to order some here on the website. :beer:

Special on the nc4x4.com stickers, 2 for 5. Just buy them from here and you'll have them within 2 days.

http://www.nc4x4.com/merch/

This program is still going. If you haven't picked up your bumper sticker yet they are still available through Cafepress. Every work day I will be handing out the smaller 2010 stickers that go on them, so just ask if you need one. :beer: . We still have 6 free hotdogs to give away to the next 6 people that buy/have bought stickers.

just got mine today, figured i'd share

ai773.photobucket.com_albums_yy18_yota26_IMG_0285_1.jpg

I like it! ...I just ordered my big sticker .....I hope I can make it for another work day this year

I like it! ...I just ordered my big sticker .....I hope I can make it for another work day this year

Hope you can make it out again too. To everyone that doesn't have their yearly sticker yet, don't forget I gave Terry THDG a couple to hand out when needed. So if you see him at another event slinging hotdogs he should have a couple extra laying around. :beer:

@ Those Still Needing your 2010 yearly sticker:

I still have 2010 gold stickers for those attending 3+ work days, plus the 2010 regular red stickers for 1-2 workdays. Terry The Hot Dog Guy also has some, incase you run into him before you see me. PM me if you won't be making it to the Off-Season work days in Feb/March and I will mail one to you.

2011 Yearly Stickers Will Be Available for the Feb Work Day

I don't think there will be a Jan work day, but I may be wrong. Either way the 2011 regular stickers will be green. And again if you attend 3+ workdays there will be a special sticker. I am thinking Platinum this year so you don't end up with all the same color stickers if you attend 3+ times each year.

If you still need the original Volunter Sticker that the yearly stickers go on!

You can order them ANYTIME from Cafepress:

http://www.cafepress.com/4wdstickers.450618530

If you don't want to order from Cafepress send me a PM when you will next be up at URE for a work day and just bring $3.50 to the work day and I will order/bring one for you.

Allright as many know last year if you attended 1-2 Work Days you got a Red sticker that corresponded with the color of the trail passes. If you attended 3+ work days you got a Gold Sticker. This year 1-2 work days will get you a Green Sticker, or 3+ work days will get you a Platinum sticker.

ohvdecal2011.jpg

ohvdecalplatinum.png

Again if you don't have your 2010 Red/Gold sticker I still have them. I know 2 people at the work day were asking about them, and we never did get them handed out. I will also have the 2011 stickers by the next work day.

Bumping this for 2012.

For those not familiar with the stickers on stickers program its pretty simple. You hop on over to cafepress and pickup the bigger sticker (its $3.49 base price):

trailworkdaypasspreview.jpg

Pick them up here:
http://www.cafepress.com/uwharrieohvoutfitters.587879089

As you can see there are 3 slots for 2010, 2011, and 2012. Each year you at least volunteer once you get a sticker (free) to put in the corresponding year slot. If you attend 3 or more workdays that year, you get a special sticker (Gold for 2010, Platinum for 2011).

Its a cool way to show pride in volunteering, and its a great way to spread the word/conversation piece.

0604101629a.jpg

What color is 2012?

The first workday of the season is this weekend, but since I haven't seen the color of passes yet I haven't been able to design the little sticker that goes on the bigger one for 2012. I will try to keep track of who shows up today, and get out stickers at a later date. If I have to I will mail them. :driver:

Sweet, just did my first work day. when i got home my Big work day volunteer sticker was siting in the mail box, now have to get the little sticker. let me know thanks

Back