Sticky and Non Sticky Tires

Price on 4 39" BFG Red Label Krawlers, and 4 40" K Spec Nitto Trail Grapplers shipped to 29653. Thanks

Is there actually a "sticky" 40" trail grap or is it just the same tire? I've heard 10 different answers.
There is a 40" nitto sticky but you need to be sponsored by nitto to get it. Can't just buy them.

The 40" trail grapples is also know as the k spec from my understanding. It's slightly softer than the rest of the line but it's not a "sticky" per say.

Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is there actually a "sticky" 40" trail grap or is it just the same tire? I've heard 10 different answers.

I put my durometer on 40" regular nitto TG and it averaged 75-77, which is similar to an older tsl.

I can't imagine ultra 4 guys going nuts over that compound, so that makes me suspect the k-spec are stickies that aren't publicly available.

There is a 40" nitto sticky but you need to be sponsored by nitto to get it. Can't just buy them.

The 40" trail grapples is also know as the k spec from my understanding. It's slightly softer than the rest of the line but it's not a "sticky" per say.

Hope that helps

I put my durometer on 40" regular nitto TG and it averaged 75-77, which is similar to an older tsl.

I can't imagine ultra 4 guys going nuts over that compound, so that makes me suspect the k-spec are stickies that aren't publicly available.
So I just called Nitto. The koh and k spec are interchangeable nomenclature used for that tire according to the tech guy at nitto. General public cannot get these tires.

The 40" and 37" use the same compound.

37" reds in stock
39" red will be ready to ship next week.
Kr3s are back in stock

Let me know if you need tires. Non sticky pricing as well.

PM me a price on 4 of the 37" reds to 27284.

Thanks,
Danny

Tripp got me a great deal on some maxxis razr. Ordered them late friday had them at my shop tuesday.

Bfg tires
274d86bd955f3c77f72383437b1f2e1f.jpg

Back