Stock market

Huh, I forgot about this thread.

I'm about 85% down on my Crypto investment, so I'm just going to sit and wait for a rebound. Or I'll lose the last 15%. Enh.

But most of mine is in Cardano(ADA)... so I still hoping they will make it. But it's a real crap shoot.

yeah, I saw that a few weeks ago.
What a terrible business model - to have a single guy responsible for pretty much everything, with no backup plan etc, on an operation of hundreds of $millions? Great plan.

I'm no tinfoil hat guy but his "death" is awefully suspicious.... death certificates can be easily purchased in India....

yeah, I saw that a few weeks ago.
What a terrible business model - to have a single guy responsible for pretty much everything, with no backup plan etc, on an operation of hundreds of $millions? Great plan.

I'm no tinfoil hat guy but his "death" is awefully suspicious.... death certificates can be easily purchased in India....

I'd read something similar. There is a lot of suspicion that the guy is faking his death.

Dammit, I looked. Wish I hadn't seen it today... I'm not gonna look again for a month.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On the other hand...fire sale!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Darn the fed raising those interest rates and getting in the way of Trump's super economy!

Wait a minute...... :confused:

It must be those innocuous tariffs pushing the DOW to new heights?! Doh! :rolleyes:

My Fund Manager said today, he's cashing all funds out of the China market! China devalued their money, no reason given. But my man says their either trying to counter the tariffs, or More indication of the sinking Chinese Economy. Either way, China is in Trouble.

This new round of tarrifs is helping me out. Propane dropped 10c in the last week! China is cut their lpg imports and it's driving prices down over here. Just booked a load for right above $.40/gal (plus cost to get it from TX to apex, but that's generally a fixed cost) This is the cheapest it's been since a short period in '16. Keep making poor economic policy Trump, a few of us are benefitting from it!

This new round of tarrifs is helping me out. Propane dropped 10c in the last week! China is cut their lpg imports and it's driving prices down over here. Just booked a load for right above $.40/gal (plus cost to get it from TX to apex, but that's generally a fixed cost) This is the cheapest it's been since a short period in '16. Keep making poor economic policy Trump, a few of us are benefitting from it!
It may be good for you - but it isn't good for the LPG distributor....

I heard an interesting stat this evening.
Trump's tariffs on China has brought in around $27 BILLION in new revenue. That's on top of about $30-something that already existed annually.
A lot of new $$, huh?
Well, seeing as how he's had to dole out $28 Bil to farmers in aid, to supplant what they have lost due to lack of sales.... the gov is actually in the hole...

Plus... consider the fact that first $27B is actually paid by the US importers (not china)... that's essentially the importers propping up farms, w/ and expensive middle man and no product changing hands....

It may be good for you - but it isn't good for the LPG distributor....

The entire time I typed that post my tongue was planted firmly in my cheek.

Just for fun though.. The local distributor doesnt care, he buys it for x and adds set amount of y to it and sells it for z. He doesn't care what x is, except to be able to manipulate his market a bit and let the price drop a little slower for his residential and smaller use commercial customers.

I heard an interesting stat this evening.
Trump's tariffs on China has brought in around $27 BILLION in new revenue. That's on top of about $30-something that already existed annually.
A lot of new $$, huh?
Well, seeing as how he's had to dole out $28 Bil to farmers in aid, to supplant what they have lost due to lack of sales.... the gov is actually in the hole...

Plus... consider the fact that first $27B is actually paid by the US importers (not china)... that's essentially the importers propping up farms, w/ and expensive middle man and no product changing hands....

Get out of here with your facts and logic. We all know that Trumps magic wand and his finely honed bargaining skills are driving the economy to new heights.

Maybe we are propping up the agriculture sector during this trade war, I don't care about that as much in the short term.
China has been giving us the dick on trade for far too long and we may have to suffer short term to benefit long term.

Not only are these fuckers cheating the system (have been for long time) but they are our direct competitor for global resources and military presence.

Maybe we are propping up the agriculture sector during this trade war, I don't care about that as much in the short term.
China has been giving us the dick on trade for far too long and we may have to suffer short term to benefit long term.

Not only are these fuckers cheating the system (have been for long time) but they are our direct competitor for global resources and military presence.
Yes, this times 1000. IF we want to remain the world leader, we can't allow another country to take our place. We are not perfect, but I would reckon we are a much more benevolent superpower than them Chinese SOBs
One+day+we+decided+those+chinese+sons+a+bitches+are+_3a350946bfe38d0a6b31237ec49185f4.jpg

I'm with Rush Limbaugh on this recession talk.

Pushback! Recession Talk Vanishes Because It’s Not True

A single indicator said we are entering a recession. The media took it, ran with it, and turned it into the fourth largest one day drop in the DOW.

Now we're climbing back up, because there isn't a recession. That's why no one is talking about it anymore.

Watch how this plays out during Election year.

I bet we'll see something similar again to try and convince voters that the economy is crumbling under Trumps policies.

Check out what's happening in Argentina right now. A new guy won the Presidential primaries and their stock market dropped 30-40% in one day. :eek:

Back