Stolen Jeep in Sylva

beachbeagle

Hey guys, I'm trying to reach out for some help. My son goes to college at western carolina university and on 12/19 his 1991 Jeep Wrangler was stolen from his apartment parking lot. I will try to post a pic of his Jeep soon. If you see or hear anything could you please contact the police in sylva or myself at mrmaz1@mchsi.com
Thank you for your time and have a great holiday.
Mickey

that sucks!

Hey guys, I'm trying to reach out for some help. My son goes to college at western carolina university and on 12/19 his 1991 Jeep Wrangler was stolen from his apartment parking lot. I will try to post a pic of his Jeep soon. If you see or hear anything could you please contact the police in sylva or myself at mrmaz1@mchsi.com
Thank you for your time and have a great holiday.
Mickey

Dude that SUCKS!!! I live in Weaverville about 45 minutes from there so if I see it after you post pics...ill give them a call...after everyone beats their ass!

good luck finding it!

pics

pics

Z10.jpg

Z1.jpg

Z6.jpg

Now I'm scared. My kid goes to Western and also drives a '91 JY. His is yellow, though. And he's here in Shelby now.

That Jeep has some distinctive characteristics, if it hadn't been chopped, should be a easy find if it's still around

wow that's a clean yj....

what's this world coming to? i thought only honda's were stolen now-a-days....

it's sad to see such a nice jeep go missing... especially when you consider that the theif probably couldn't part it out for more than a grand or so, insurance won't valuve it at more than $2k or so, and it would be worth so much more to any jeep enthusiast :(

Back