Strong Box Doubler - Behemoth Drivetrain

That is sweet looking. How much dinero?

All of our kits are now $699 for the DIY.
The Bronco Dana 20 kit will be out in a few weeks and it will be $799; we have to make 2 splined shafts for it.

I just got off your website and I want to know if I understand this correctly:

Say I have an XJ. I can take the planetary gear set out of it, drop it in the strong box, pick up a dana 300, run it flipped and have incredible low gearing and keep my driver side drop. Is this correct?

Yes that is correct and twin stick.
You can get it five and a quarter inch long Integrated into the Dana 300.
Or 7.9 inches long separate from the Dana 300.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

My last doubler was a NWF 203/205, the weight was awful. On top of that it was all behind a sm465. This setup is nice and light. I will have one for the new build. I just found out about the strong box to.

I'm tossing an idea around on a box to go between nv3500 and Ford 205. Can get a ballpark price on this?

I'm tossing an idea around on a box to go between nv3500 and Ford 205. Can get a ballpark price on this?

All of our kits are now $699 for the DIY.

You will need the input and planetary from a 231 or 241. If you do this let me know I have the input stuff for 231 just thinking a 241 would be better. I want to ditch the 203 and go with something lighter and lower geared for my xj.

Pretty sure behemoth went belly up a while back

You will need the input and planetary from a 231 or 241. If you do this let me know I have the input stuff for 231 just thinking a 241 would be better. I want to ditch the 203 and go with something lighter and lower geared for my xj.
This is, er, would be to top off my latest LS jeep build. If I was a little more patient and would wait to find a nv4500 and slap a 205 on it I wouldn't need any more gear reduction.

Well damn. So much for my "lifetime warranty." I haven't even installed mine yet
Don't quote me on that. I saw it on hardline or pirate...

I talked to him today and he is still in business.

Back