SuperBowl predictions

I predict the city will be hard at work figuring out the snow plans!!!

Packers in a blowout..I mean it wont even be fun to watch after the 3rd quarter kind.

Guess its a good thing I dont care about this game at all since out here in Afghanistan we have to watch military commercials in between :shaking:

steelers :flipoff2:

I'll be wearing my Terrible Towel like a cape all weekend. And then hand it to all my friends who are Packers fans to wipe up their Terrible Tears as the clock winds down Sunday night.

I'll be wearing my Terrible Towel like a cape all weekend. And then hand it to all my friends who are Packers fans to wipe up their Terrible Tears as the clock winds down Sunday night.

Right there with you... Ill be carrying atleast 3 with me on Sunday, perhaps one around my head... Rodgers doesn't know what hes getting into...

Steelers by 7.

Keeping with my NFL big business and conspiracy theories...I say there's more money to be made if GB wins. I say GB and Aaron Rodgers gets the Brett Favre monkey off their back and Packer nation reunites. Since Big Ben has been redeemed from his fawk-ups, he doesn't need the win. GB wins the Super Bowl.

Back