Supercharged Rear steer buggy

M&M Offroad

This is a buggy i built for a customer in Florida.. Started out with a 22r on propane and front and rear steer toyota axles...
He just upgraded to a supercharged lc enigneering engine on propane .. over the next few weeks i am building two custom cut down, steering, low pinion, dana 60's with all the goodies... orange everywhere... Inner and outer from dedenbear, 538 gears and some steering goodies from Chase at East Coast Gear Supply... Here are some axle pics...
Original Buggy Build Up at MandMfab.com
P1000548.JPG

IMAG0145.JPG

IMAG0146.JPG

This is a buggy i built for a customer in Florida.. Started out with a 22r on propane and front and rear steer toyota axles...
He just upgraded to a supercharged lc enigneering engine on propane .. and i am now building two custom cut down, steering, low pinion, dana 60's with all the goodies... orange everywhere... Inner and outer from dedenbear, 538 gears and some steering goodies from Chase at East Coast Gear Supply...
Buggy Build Up at MandMfab.com
View attachment 18554
View attachment 18555
View attachment 18556

lets here it

trusses

Truss... 1/4 " thick all around..
IMAG0149.JPG

Here is pic of supercharge motor

Starting install tommorrow...
IMAG0163.JPG

IMAG0162.JPG

IMAG0160.JPG

front axle

IMAG0165.JPG

IMAG0166.JPG

IMAG0167.JPG

Thanks... Should be more stable with the width.. Using superior 35 spline stuff in the rear with long joints and 10 factory stuff in the front ... All from East coast gear suppply... thanks Chase..

great work as always pj.

rear axle and steering

IMAG0171.JPG

IMAG0172.JPG

IMAG0173.JPG

Finish welding and other goodies

Here is the axles ready for paint ... and some other additions like an aluminum cutout for bezel and some rock slider protection...
IMAG0179.JPG

IMAG0180.JPG

IMAG0187.JPG

Yes, sliced down the center with plasma...

Not sure on tq.. but hp are supposed to be realistically around 200+... should sound good wound up...

22r block bored 40 over
Worked crank
20r head with valve work, lc headgasket, lc header, schneider cam, 200 impco
mixer and hi boost camden blower
may jump up to 425

is it a blow through setup on the carb? if so, is the whole carb in a pressure box?

finished pics

No, carb is on the input side of supercharger... i think you can see in pic if you look close... Here are some finished pics..

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0196.JPG

IMAG0198.JPG

Back