Suspension seats

XJfreakHO

Triad Trail Junkies
Looking to order some seats for my YJ... I'm 6'0 and close to 300 lbs. 42" waist
The Baja Ultra Wide seems like a good seat but I've also read they don't fit well in a YJ. The JP Wide looks good, but is apparently designed for hobbits (very low back) so I have read.

Looking for something that will be comfortable but also fit well in a YJ.

Also... A good local vendor wouldn't be bad information.

Last edited:
I would look at PRP also. They will customize the seats for you.

If you are going to be road driving it a bunch, i would go with a seat with lower bolsters, similar to JP or Daily Driver.

Im a 38" waist and think the ultra wides or prp wides fit good, and not tight. Wish i would have gotten extra height on them. I really like the XPs but they are a tad snug and wish they had a wide.

With the PRPs, get the mud drain/vent option. Depending on how your mounting them, the sxs seats have a shorter seat bottom, which gets you lower in the vehicle. You can also order with tabs or flat bottom.

Olivers is a vender i know, but im sure others are as well.

Yeah I have been playing around with PRP seats website this morning. It won't see much road time, but will be driven to work on occasion and to the beer store so I do like the lower bolsters.

I had back surgery in October and definitely need a good seat thatll be comfortable

Back