Taking trail cleanup seriously!

NC_Zuk

Like it says in the topic, I'm a Zuk owner and we take trail cleanup seriously! At the last Zuwharrie event we offered up cash to the person/persons who brought back the most trash and it turned out great. Sean Devinney probably picked up the most stuff but those kids who brought out the motorcycle stole the show. Uwharrie is home for us and it is great that we can help out.

Recently some of us went on a trip to Moab, Utah. Believe it or not the trails there need some care too. So each day Rock Dog and myself would be sure to pick up anything we saw and carry it back to the camp for disposal. The city of Moab is so grateful to folks who do this that they have placed special dumpsters all around the Moab area for collection of the garbage. I thought that these dumpsters were so cool that I would have to share a pic with all of my friends here at NC4x4. Here is a pic of Rock Dog doing his duty and properly placing trail trash where it belongs. I hope that all of you will adopt this habit and do the same while on the Uwharrie trails. ;)

:D

:smokin:

:beer:

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v106_nc_zuk_DSC01646.jpg

Values. "Hey Dog, put that bag in Dereks junk". LOL I like it. :lol: :beer:

You weren't at thr fall run, my junk looks like a tornado hit a trailer park. Full of siding. Who needs siding on a trail? LOL You also forgot to mention the toilet someone toted in.

Ratman said:
Values. "Hey Dog, put that bag in Dereks junk". LOL I like it. :lol: :beer:

You weren't at thr fall run, my junk looks like a tornado hit a trailer park. Full of siding. Who needs siding on a trail? LOL You also forgot to mention the toilet someone toted in.

I was out of the Country for the fall run. I hope to be here for the spring event though. I may even find the inspiration to fix my Sammi :rolleyes:

NC_Zuk said:
I was out of the Country for the fall run. I hope to be here for the spring event though. I may even find the inspiration to fix my Sammi :rolleyes:

whaddya break? Oh, and get to work on it.

Back