Tapatalk

image.png

This is what I get. I'm inputting what I believe is the correct password.

Disabled until further notice.

Should I get used to using my browser or do you think this is a temporary deal? Anything wrong going on? Hopefully nothing like the vertical scope fiasco.

Thanks for responding.

Trying to shake out some bugs. Not sure yet how it's going to go.

Same here. Hope they get it back soon. I thought maybe I was booted. Glad it's not just me.

Yeah I just went on the website to see if it was me, damn I'm (was) on NC4x4 Tapacrap every day.

Shawn, specifically, I'm getting 404 errors - if that helps...

With tapatalk?

I deleted all the tapatalk files, so that's expected behavior.

first time ive been on nc4x4 on my laptop, on a web browser in a LONNNNNGGGGG time haha reborn newb

Have you tried it on your phone? I quit using Tapatalk in favor of the mobile web version of the site.

Have you tried it on your phone? I quit using Tapatalk in favor of the mobile web version of the site.

Yes I'm using it now, but I like tapatalk for ease of photos, plus every other forum I subscribe to is on there, and I know how to use it much better than the browser. And their notification system works great. I never get alerts through email like my settings are set for.

But I'll take it anyway I can get it.

Have to admit, it is good. Just nice to have one interface for multiple forums w/tapatalk. I'm getting to a point in my life where learning new things and dealing with change is becoming aggravating.

I.e. Turning into a crotchety old fart. :huggy:

Hey, at least I'm back into web wheeling! ;)

Last edited:
Shawn trying to make us see the evil is like -

Kids: "I love candy bars, where did they go?"

Dad: "You know those things cause heart attacks?"

Kids: "What, couldn't hear you, I just found the candy bars again."

Thanks again Shawn.

Mobile web is what I've used since 06 when I was using a buddies account to steal everyone's knowledge!!!

I have no idea what that means.
When I used to open Tapatalk, the new posts would display. Last night I had them listed, but nothing loaded. Now, there is no list of "new" posts. Is this something to do with the last batch of issues or did my last app u date screw something up? I did the update during this last situation thinking Tapatalk was screwed-up from being an older version.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

When I used to open Tapatalk, the new posts would display. Last night I had them listed, but nothing loaded. Now, there is no list of "new" posts. Is this something to do with the last batch of issues or did my last app u date screw something up? I did the update during this last situation thinking Tapatalk was screwed-up from being an older version.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I have no idea. All I can tell you is that we're running the current application as provided by Tapatalk, and the Tapatalk site says we're operational.

Back