Tattoos

I heard of this one guy with Super Swamper tire treads on his arm.....but you wouldnt want that :gay:
:beer::beer::lol:

Yea I've heard of him too, nothin to specific, but just rumors of bogger tracks on the inside of one of his arms, most of the guys at the events I go to like the Mud Devils and Big Dixie Boggers talk about him like he's some kinda legend or something . . .

idk, but I'm sure he has no problem pickin up smokin hot females with that kinda bad @$$ Bogger track tattoo and the supposed "perfect" fohawk they say he has :Rockon:

Yea I've heard of him too, nothin to specific, but just rumors of bogger tracks on the inside of one of his arms, most of the guys at the events I go to like the Mud Devils and Big Dixie Boggers talk about him like he's some kinda legend or something . . .
idk, but I'm sure he has no problem pickin up smokin hot females with that kinda bad @$$ Bogger track tattoo and the supposed "perfect" fohawk they say he has :Rockon:

:lol::lol:

:beer:

i got a drivetrain tatted on my leg, ill hafta post a pic of it up

i got a drivetrain tatted on my leg, ill hafta post a pic of it up

that's interesting.

i've got the "it was cool back in the 90s" tribal band on one arm and my last name in an arch with my initials manipulated into a design on my upper right arm.

Currently searching for a more interesting and meaning ful tattoo. im trying to think of something with some color now.

Since tatting is finally legal down here in SC, I got one recently. The main guy that faught for the legality of it is local so I went to him. It was my second one, and it turned out pretty good.

I just got this friday night
ai202.photobucket.com_albums_aa197_schecterguy07_tattoo009.jpg

Got a Orange Tiger Paw with a navy Blue Palmetto and Crescent inside (the tree in the "palm of the paw" and the moon in the big "toe") on my left arm.

My kids names on my shoulders.

Have my next one designed as a tribute to my best (deceased) friend....just haven't had it inked

Me and my Fiance just had a small one inked. We designed some vines with the lucky charms dangling being that we were lucky to find each other. I'll forever be able to recite now with permanant cheat sheet:
Blue Diamonds, Pink Hearts, Yellow Moons, Green Clovers and Purple Horse shoes... :-D
My next one will have to be very ugly to offset my show of manlyhood.:flipoff2:

ai131.photobucket.com_albums_p312_biggreenbronco76_tat2.jpg

ai131.photobucket.com_albums_p312_biggreenbronco76_newcamTAT059.jpg

i got too drunk the night b4 on that second one and ended up bleedin a lot of the color out...still havnt gotten it touched up yet

Back