Tellico may 13th - 15th

got4-lo

so far there 3 TJ's a ZJ and a rover. we will be camping at crawfords. lemme know if u want to join. we will most likely be meetin up sometime friday, lets say mid afternoon so we can get set up and then do a night run. :Rockon:

Myself and at least 3 others should be arriving that friday late at night. We stay on trail 5 at the creek crossing. Gimme a yell

We'll be there as well.

BTW- Crawford is putting on a swap meet that weekend at his campground. Carolina Rockshop, DC's 4WD and others will be there. It will be all day Saturday.

Be ready for the rock pile at Crawford's, myself and a buddy will be running it for Steve that day...

Look for my back halfed yellow YJ on 39's.

Later, Jody

i may nto be able to go, i am supposed to graduate that saturday and i am afraid i may have to walk. i am going to try and get out of it though. cause damn i havent wheeled in 3 weeks and its killin me

I'll be there with a group of early cj5's about 30 or so. We'll be in the back corner of crawfords. Looks like its going to be packed there that weekend.

neptco19 said:
I'll be there with a group of early cj5's about 30 or so. We'll be in the back corner of crawfords. Looks like its going to be packed there that weekend.
Yeah, I think it is going to be difficult to hit slick rock that weekend. My group is planning to tackle it on Friday morning, before all the traffic gets there.

seaflea said:
Yeah, I think it is going to be difficult to hit slick rock that weekend. My group is planning to tackle it on Friday morning, before all the traffic gets there.

i think that the whole fawkin place is gonna be packed

Matt, whats up! I'm really hoping to make it this Sat.! Work will be the only deciding factor. Besides the fact that I have a concert Thursday and Fri.!

Ryan

Sorry, I had my dates mixed up. I've got relay for life Friday night, so when I get up the next mourning I'll just plan on heading that way. Any way of getting ahold of you guys. CB or cell? if so what channel?

Ryan

Gmachine said:
Sorry, I had my dates mixed up. I've got relay for life Friday night, so when I get up the next mourning I'll just plan on heading that way. Any way of getting ahold of you guys. CB or cell? if so what channel?

Ryan

ill be on channel with zack. bring ur caming gear. and we will be at crawfords along with everyone else and their mother. the site for the campground is crawfordsattellico.com also u know what my jeep looks like (yellow TJ on TSL's) it should be parked next to a ZJ on MTR's. if we are sleepin wake my ass up

I'm camping Friday night for relay for life, so I'll just bring all my crap w/ me. I'm guessing I'll be there around 10 AM Sat.

I'll see you guys up there!

Ryan

we will be there showing at the swap meet. we are arriving thursday night late so come by the carolina rock shop booth and say hi i will be running it. i will have some spare parts if anyone gets in a bind and some heavy duty tj tie rods and the like so give me a yell.

Back