Tellico Pics from 3-4 to 3-7-05

Asartin

We had a great time staying a Crawfords. Got a night run in on Friday up Slick Rock, and then it decided it wanted to rain early Saturday morning. Needless to say it was nasty!!! We ran Guardrail, Helicopter pad and then went down School Bus. Unfortunately none of our group made it up Guardrail or Helicopter pad without assistance. Lower 2 is getting fairly difficult the Scout was the only one to make it here, everyone else winched. 42 swampers gave the little clearance that hung everybody else up.. Ran Upper 2 later and it is starting to get some big holes towords the top VERY FUN required lots of gas!!! Over all no breakage until Crawfords rock garden when someones front stub shaft exploded along with hub and rear driveshaft u-joint. Thought there were going to be lots of people up there but only saw a few.....

Attachments

• tellico3-05025.jpg
    tellico3-05025.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 881
  • scout.jpg
    scout.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 809
  • big woody.jpg
    big woody.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 874
who could that someone be. probobly the same loser that breaks each and every trip... :flipoff2:

too bad we didn't run into any of you guys on the trail. Also glad to here that the scout made it over the ledge on lower 2. The only people i saw make it were full tube buggies, and quite a few of those didn't make it.

At last more pictures...

This was BIGWOODY's Assult on Helicopter pad his tires were a little hot at the end... :D

Attachments

• Big Woody 7.jpg
    Big Woody 7.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 685
  • Big Woody Burn Out.jpg
    Big Woody Burn Out.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 657
  • Big Woody5.jpg
    Big Woody5.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 671
more

All I have to say is that thing is AWSOME!!!!! BTW once his tires were smoking after about 30 sec or so he crawled right up the rock. Best thing I saw all weekend...

Attachments

• Big Woody4.jpg
    Big Woody4.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 655
  • Big Woody6.jpg
    Big Woody6.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 660
  • Big Woody.jpg
    Big Woody.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 685
Pete's Jeep

pics

Attachments

• Pete.jpg
    Pete.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 651
  • Pete 10.jpg
    Pete 10.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 629
  • Pete 6.jpg
    Pete 6.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 676
Couple for the Scout

The scout did well but didn't make it up Guardrail or Helicopter pad. Quite disappointing but I gave it everything it had. I'll have something for them next time we go to tellico..

Attachments

• Scout.jpg
    Scout.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 669
  • Scout12.jpg
    Scout12.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 629
  • Scout 3.jpg
    Scout 3.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 654
couple more

The next trip we will bring the ladies who normally take the pictures. Still came out with a few good ones. Had a blast to everyone that we rode and hung out with. Deffinatly good to meet yall.

Attachments

• Scout 8.jpg
    Scout 8.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 624
  • Scout 9.jpg
    Scout 9.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 682
  • SCout 10.jpg
    SCout 10.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 669
chases yota

this thing did great

Attachments

• Chase8.jpg
    Chase8.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 494
  • Chase 2.jpg
    Chase 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 521
  • Chase Flop.jpg
    Chase Flop.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 486
yeah it is pimp i know. it was a running joke, but yes, i do look like a moron.

me without the helmet, i know, living on the edge.

my buddy with his sweet bike helmet. :huggy:

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 494
  • tellicio march 3-5 005.jpg
    tellicio march 3-5 005.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 430
Telico is such a nice place to wheel, Id love to go down there sometime but as a passenger not a driver. Telico isnt that far away from Western so the end of the year we will need to all get together down there or something along those lines

thebluyak said:
Telico is such a nice place to wheel, Id love to go down there sometime but as a passenger not a driver. Telico isnt that far away from Western so the end of the year we will need to all get together down there or something along those lines

ill be there next month. drive ur shit, nobody says that to run all the "extreme" stuff. :driver:

Back