THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickracer

i know its not the end of the year yet,but sun was my last ride for 2008.my 205 case is on its last leg and im building another one ....Long story short,i raced circle track since the 80s and middle of this summer(2008) i decided to sell out and go wheeling,this would give me more time spent with my kids.(camping ,wheeling ,etc.)
The reason for this post is after the spring Farm event i started to throw a rig together and while doing so i talked,and met so many great people. they headed me in the right direction.so thanks for all the good advice.
Also would like to thank all the great people that are involved,trail rides,event,clean up,etc.I feel like i made many new friend.you all made it easy to be a part of a great community.LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT 2009 SEASON.........THANKS EVERYONE.:driver:

Looking forward to wheeling with ya.

Hollar when you get time to pick up the cyl. I'll be home tomorrow after 4, on tues. after 5:30

Jim was nice meeting you too. Look forward to wheeling with you soon. Hurry and get the 205 in and come with us the WE of 26th!

Looking forward to wheeling with ya.
Hollar when you get time to pick up the cyl. I'll be home tomorrow after 4, on tues. after 5:30
Thanks,Jeff will be in contact.

Chip,i might be ready,started to work on a case last night,would love to make it.will keep you posted,Thanks.

rednecktoyocrawler..i see your in the hickory area,be great to wheel sometime..we have another beat up runner,and i mean its so rinkled he had to cut the rear off it from the the rear seat back,if he keeps going at the rate he is now,he will wear out my new winch..LOL...(sorry v8pickup):driver:

Jim, You are a good guy and a credit to our sport! Way to jump in with both feet on a buggy for your first project :) We'll be seeing you on the trails, keep up the good work!

Back