The BEST $5 you will EVER SPEND!

MAGNETIC KOOZIES!!!!!

This could quite possibly be the best thing since sliced bread. Tired of knocking over your Beer while working on your rig? You just cannot find a safe place to put your frosty beverage while you install that new set of headers. Well we have the solution for you. It is called the Busted Knuckle Koozie and it will keep your favorite beer cold and safe. Just put your beer in this technologically advanced Neoprene hugger and stick it to your fender. No More spilling your beer. The high powered magnets will hold your 12 to 16oz can of frosty goodness out of harms way so you can focus on the task at hand. The Best Part is: THEY ARE ONLY $5.00 each.

They make great gifts! :beer:

You can order them on our website at:
http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/store/magnetic-koozies/

Paypal us at Matt@bustedknucklefilms.com. Be sure to include $1.50 for shipping.

or give us a call at 334-3l9-4258 and we will process your order over the phone.

227162_10150185138368985_166897308984_6882314_3607822_n.jpg

Sweet!

if you need a koozie for your beer you aren't drinking it fast enough!

Seriously, I've had these on my mind for a couple years now. Time to get one thats actually worth the $. Be sure to have some at Windrock!

Was that can full or empty? I have a plastic one with magnets , But I really like the thought of a soft one :beer:

Got me one of these at The Dixie Run. Have used it at home while wrenching, works great. Also used it in My jeep to hold my small handheld radio, never fell off! Love it

Back