The Farm Spring Event scheduled! May 1-3

Ill have to check that out! Looks fun!
So people were getting drunk last time? And driving their rigs?
I notice this is off Pumpkin Center. Maybe someone knows but the PO of my Jeep has a sticker for Part Time Four Wheelers in Pumpkin Center. Anyone have more info on that club or is it still around? My google search didnt come up too well.

I live in Pumkin center & have never heard of them.

Ill have to check that out! Looks fun!
So people were getting drunk last time? And driving their rigs?
I notice this is off Pumpkin Center. Maybe someone knows but the PO of my Jeep has a sticker for Part Time Four Wheelers in Pumpkin Center. Anyone have more info on that club or is it still around? My google search didnt come up too well.

weve never had much of a problem with the drinking and driving. the problem came from drunk specators. the best way to nip it is to get rid of the alcohol all together

Hey Boggers, now that you have addressed the real problem, it's doubtful the mud pit would cause you any more grief. Hope ya don't mind me saying that. :huggy:

Hey Boggers, now that you have addressed the real problem, it's doubtful the mud pit would cause you any more grief. Hope ya don't mind me saying that. :huggy:

The mud pits are probally gone forever, the crowds that they bring in mixed with the :beer: ruined it for everybody

It only takes 1 dumbass to ruin it

The first two times alcohol wasn't really a problem.....everyone kept it in a cuze and was pretty calm for the most part. I didn't get to go to the last one but I think no alochol is a good thing. A few too many beers can ruin a rig or get someone hurt really fast.

good....mud sucks

I guess Ricky will have to reconfigure his rig

Bump for the farm!:driver:

sweet

Did anyone get a pic of the new/revamped obstacles? I didn't get a chance to. Give these folks a teaser of what's waiting on them this event.

One of the "new" trails...

ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Trail_20Pictures_Farm09_100_0578small.jpg

Back