The official dumb stuff you saw on FB thread.

1-tonmudder

Doin my part to stir the pot.
Since we have a thread for Craigslist,youtube, and to heckle peopels stuff we were past due for one to post dumb stuff we see on Facebook.I'll start it w this one.Im sure @Jody Treadway could get a good pattern on those gears.
18010206_1649076471788487_5553267570555583730_n.jpg
Screenshot (22).png

I can't stand the FB groups. Bought 1 truck off there a while back. It's not worth wading through the rivers of sludge to find a bit of treasure.

Perhaps it is because my forehead doesn't slope and I don't breathe through my mouth.

One of the most memorable ads was for a used set of car keys and remote for $40.

Heres some of my beef w the FB groups.I found this case on the marketplace and pm the guy about it to find out what trans it was off.He said a four speed,most all 203s Ive ever saw from a 465 the inputs are wore slap ass out,so I passed on it. I was nice about it but I told him it was not a 205 but a 203 instead.He came back w I was wrong and didn't know what I was talking about,pretty much called me stupid,ok whatever.Turns out he's some kid working at Sonic that thinks he knows everything but don't know shit from shine and the groups are full of those people.
Screenshot (23).png

My other beef is that you can post something for sale and you'll have a flood of people posting "dibs" "next in line" "want" but nobody ever follows up.Any potential real buyers think there is soo many ahead of them theres no need to reply.

Failbook

Last edited:
Facebook/Instacramp/Twitter never worked for me but I know people that buy good stuff cheap as dirt on there constantly. Rather than reactivate my account I'll just keep people on lookout and I'll pick up on the transaction (the ones that actually go through).

Fb sucks. There's really no reason for an educated adult to be on it. If another person's personal life is that important, text them.

I personally like the groups where ppl hack shit together or just say really stupid stuff.... like a guy saying he wanted to SAS his 2000 1500 4wd dodge ram. There are a few knowledgeable people but some are just idiots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back