The Triangle Specialty build - The Cheep Heep

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
And the long and winding road that leads to my garage door.....

It's going to be a long process building this thing. I'm buying parts cheap, picking up free parts, and trading for stuff. I'm in no hurry to build this thing, so I'm just taking my time and using it as a vendor show thing as I go.

Here's what I've got so far. It's a 97 TJ body I got off of scarface (Shane) that's been competition cut and stripped to nothing.

I'm going to be coating the interior in tan Scorpion, and after inspecting the dash I've decided to junk it in favor of a sheetmetal piece. I'll have a friend fab one up for me next time I see him.

The exterior is going to be done in the 383 CARC green Scorpion that we're working on. Haven't finalized the tint mix yet, but we're working on it.

So that's it for now. If anyone has any cheap, free, or if you'd like to pay me to haul away any stuff ( :lol: ) let me know!

I hopefully will have a frame here shortly. In the mean time, if anyone has something lying around, let me know anyway. It would be nice to have this thing rolling so I could use my shop again for my other cars.

I'd also like to find a cage for it and a steering column, if anyone has anything.
ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Cheep_20Heap_CIMG0203.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Cheep_20Heap_CIMG0204.jpg

ai302.photobucket.com_albums_nn90_TSCoating_Cheep_20Heap_CIMG0205.jpg

Back