The trucks Ford should have made

what year is that truck??? I swear i don't understand how some of y'all afford this shit :)

Its an 05. Like Jim said, I found good deals on the stuff and have sold the 6.0 and am selling some other parts to offset the cost. But this is cheaper than multiple head gaskets on a 6.0.

you a bad man!

Its cool when its loaded but......[/QUOTE]

nope, not even marginal when it's loaded. it's BAD no matter what

i must say, it's pretty damn nice to have the 5.9 tq when you step off the clutch while enjoying the comforts of a lariat super duty. no more dodge headliner beating me up or dash pieces in my lap:huggy:

Thats a Dodge Mercedes products

How's that being handled now that Daimler Chrysler split up (Sterling is under Daimler Trucks North America, Dodge is under Chrysler)?

BTW, Travis' truck is what Ford would be building if they actually owned Cummins, like the internet myth.

Haha, yeah I love that one....totally ignores the fact that Cummins has more gross and net sales than Ford....
Hell the Cummins Power Generation Division out earned FoMoCo last year, and its looking like a 15-18% increase this year...

Cummins: leading the technology train, routinely refered to as top quality and top price to match, actively involved with leegislation and steering comitees

Ford: Pretty much the opposite of everything above...

Nah Im not biased

How's that being handled now that Daimler Chrysler split up (Sterling is under Daimler Trucks North America, Dodge is under Chrysler)?
BTW, Travis' truck is what Ford would be building if they actually owned Cummins, like the internet myth.

It's actully kinda weird, All of the Mercedes, Chysler , Dodge, Jeep and sterling products are diagnosed using the same software, Parts come from a specific warehouse but they house all the brands in one facility.

Makes me think its mainly a corprate and financial deal....or marketing who knows

On a related note, I couldn't believe it, but I got the "Ya know, the funny thing is, Ford owns Cummins" line again. I can't believe this is still believed!! It came from a 6.0 owner who is getting the head gaskets replaced.. (surprise surprise)

So that's Aarons 99 PSD hooked to the goose with your 05' on the trailer? His turned out nice with the 22.5's and the newer body work. Oh, yeah and it's got a 12v cummins in it . When ya getting yours back?

So that's Aarons 99 PSD hooked to the goose with your 05' on the trailer? His turned out nice with the 22.5's and the newer body work. Oh, yeah and it's got a 12v cummins in it . When ya getting yours back?
Yep, that's Aaron's recently madeover '99 350 w/ a turned up 12 valve. It looks like a new truck. He's still got a few small things to finish up on it, but it pulled my truck well. I see air bags in his future and I guess I need to get his a/c working.

The shop thats wiring mine said 2-3 weeks, I'm hoping to pick it up by the end of the month.

It runs. I went to TN Thursday and picked it up. I had a few issues before I headed home. I made it home around midnight. Friday morning I was supposed to leave for Harlan, but a power steering line decided to start leaking. It took my nearly all day to get the situated, but everything is good now. I put nearly 1000 miles on it since picking it up, and I'm loving it. Pulls strong on the bottom end, drives good, rides bad. Its not quite as strong as I thought it would be, but a larger turbo should solve that.

Congrats :beer: Gonna have to stop by and check it out.

Back