They killed Jenny

kaiser715

Doing hard time
Ever since the grocery stores started using phone numbers for their rewards programs, I have just used Jenny's number. Works anywhere in the country without having to sign up for a rewards program in a store you'll only shop in that one time. A few weeks ago, it worked fine. Tonight, no bueno. Food Lion killed Jenny.

Funny part is, I punched the number in, just as always. It didn't take. Manager came over. Actually told me to just swipe my credit card, then the MVP would be applied. Told her I was no dummy, as soon as I do that, it is a done deal. So, I asked the lady in line behind me to use her card. She gave the cashier her phone number. My total went from $99 to 70. I kept my mouth shut. Looked at the receipt later, every MVP discount was doubled up.

RIP 867-5309

They can't track you and sell the info to Facebook if they don't know who you are.

THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

im not useless south park GIF

I've used it a bunch too. Always felt like taking part in some great nationwide secret brotherhood, knowing all us guys (we all know its a guy thing) are in on the same con.

I often still use the number for the lab I work in at WFU 25 years ago, just becausei t was one of the numbers I had memorized before cell phones took away my memory.

Got in trouble when I worked at radio shack for using john Smith 555 main st anytown us

I guess they were sending mailers out to false addresses. I just hated asking for phone number and address.

Got in trouble when I worked at radio shack for using john Smith 555 main st anytown us

I guess they were sending mailers out to false addresses. I just hated asking for phone number and address.
But you were doin' the Lord's work, so good on you!

You never learned the phone book trick? I hated asking for name and address too.

Back