This Christmas is going to be different.

Hey everybody I forgot to mention the best thing...

No more elf on a MF'n shelf after tonight!!!
This is what I'm thankful for

We been running lown on ideas for a couple weeks now. Over the past few years, we've done about everything you can find on Google, Pinterest, et al

But, I will say, it's pretty rad seeing that Christmas morning excitement each morning for a month. The boys love getting up and going to look for that little fawker each morning, and got a huge kick out of when that SOB painted my toe nails in my sleep for the past 2 years & talking shit every chance they got :shaking:

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This was the 1st year in a long time that we didn't attend candlelight service at church. Those old geezers can't seem to stay home & don't understand to stay out of my bubble. There's been several members of our church who have had COVID so we weren't risking it. Instead, we stayed home & watched movies - it was perfect! Hands down, loved Croods2!!!

Like many have mentioned, we're healthy, employed & doing well. The extra time has allowed us to take on new projects & finish about 1/4 of them :cool:

Regardless of how different this year is, wishing you all a very merry Christmas!

Back