This could be cool......or it could annoy me to tears....

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
I picked this up on Friday. A customer of mine had it and lost his storage and I picked it up dirt cheap.

It is a 51 Willys body on a late 70s Wagonner chassis. Has a 360 with an auto trans that supposedly ran.

2015-09-05 09.35.13.jpg

I'm thinking of sticking it in the corner of the shop and working on it as I have time. Maybe a rat rod 4x4.

Put a seat in the cab and try to sit behind the wheel. When your tall ass gets stuck and you realize people were shorter then, sell it to somebody who can fit.

Bitter much? o_O
This never seems to bother me.

We don't expect you little people (isn't that what you prefer to be called?) to understand. The struggle is real!

That is funny as hell.

Maybe I'll just cut a hole in the roof for my head to stick out of?

Maybe I'll just cut a hole in the roof for my head to stick out of?
Funny you say that. I remember growing up seeing a Ford econoliner van running around town. It had a serious chopped top and the driver had about from his chest up sticking out thru an opening (sunroof?) to drive it.

Reminded me of harry and the Henderson's
Harry-And-The-Hendersons-28.jpg

Could be really cool....but you're gonna hate me for posting this link....you can have plenty of room...

4door | eWillys

Something just looks kinda weird about those. :lol:
Too low. They would look awesome sitting 4-6" higher with some 35" mud terrrains!

I see a potential ratrod from hades!

Matt

Pretty sure I am going to rat rod this thing. But a 4x4 rat rod, leave the fenders off, just a little bit of lift, and some big ass tires.

I unloaded it into the shop last night. This thing needs a lot of attention. And I think it hates me.

Full widths, no lift, and ~39" tires would look RIGHT in my opinion!

Here's some inspiration:
afarm6.staticflickr.com_5084_5260128846_742a00d0af.jpg

awww.pirate4x4.com_forum_attachments_usa_southern_california_6d878f539a9c9ec30ae52ec998f04c1fb.jpg

afarm8.staticflickr.com_7054_6924365613_897f7868fe.jpg

And for comparison's sake:
afarm4.staticflickr.com_3491_4564468021_c3ecfa62a6.jpg

Last edited:
Back