This Sucks!

Amazing how these little coincedences work out, huh? My mother's a nurse, and yet I don't recall ever having heard of Bell's Palsy before this thread. I go to work today, and the receptionist's face is drooping! This is her second bout, she had it once when she was six, now she's 25. And yes, her face is the ONLY thing drooping on her! ;) Seriously, I found the thread fascinating, but getting to see it in person was really cool. It wasn't that dramatic on her. Nobody else seemed to notice it, but most of the guys here couldn't be accused of looking at her face often.

If you walked by me, you wouldnt realize I have a problem. Unless I smile or something. Once I start talking alot, everythig starts moving to the right. When the sun is in my eyes, I can only squint with my right one. One of the bad things is that the hearing in my left ear is amplified now by like 10. If someone drops something, it sounds like I am standing right beside the barrel of a gun. Its starting to give me a head ache. Oh! And the left side of my face has been twitching all day in different places. Thats kinda weird. I guess the good thing is that its not painfull. If I had to deal with this AND pain, I think I would go crazy!

On a lighter note! Tell that receptionist to send me a pic of her perky...........

Nevermind! That might make me smile crooked and drool out one side too!

Back