Tires for sale/trade section?

crown14

How about a specific section in the classifieds for Tires/Wheels for sale or trade? It would save some headache as using the search for tires is tough, and combing through 1000 threads aint any easier.

??

I've actually thought that a separate [for trade] section in the swap meet would be a good idea.

for sale and for trade prefixes are great, but I wonder why we bother. I say "for sale and for sale only" I get more replies if I would be willing to trade.

We had them seprate once (I think) and it did not work because some or for sale or trade

No I mean a seperate section just for TIRES... and with a guideline of pertinent details, such as:

exact model and sizing
tread depth

I do knida agree that a sub-forum for tires would be nice, esp since we can't search for specific thing like "34" or LTB" due to the minimum charactar rules. Prob what 1 in 5 to 1 in 10 f/s posts are tires, seems several new ones eveyr day

Unf it will create alot more work for the f/s mod, as they will have to patrol many more forums

I recognize that it is possible to go too far in parsing the for sale section, but in my opinion a separate sub section for tires would be a good idea. When you look through the parts for sale section a good many of the posts are tire related, so it makes sense to me to give it its own area.

A tires section would make a lot of sense. A large portion of the posts are for tires, and it would make looking for a specific size/type easier. I will admit myself tires are the only thing I look at in the FS section usually.

Done.

It will take a little while for the old threads to get sorted out. I moved a few obvious ones, just to get things started.

wow, i didnt think that was going to happen. thanks for the hard work Saf-t.

awesome !!!!! i like it. thanks mods.

Nah, that one was fairly easy to do.

If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to post up.

Nah, that one was fairly easy to do.
If you have any other suggestions, don't hesitate to post up.

Free beer for all who have been members > 3 years?

Back