Ton O Fun Buggy build

I'd stick with the krawlers man....or second thought....nah sell them to me for cheap:flipoff2:

I'm sticking with the 40"s for now. I had my eye on that rig in the forsale section...too bad you sold the 5.3...that would have been the tits in there

the 5.3 is gonna look nice in my buggy:flipoff2:

I could care less what it looks like in the buggy...I want to hear it growl.:flipoff2: You walked right past me at the farm and didn't say hello...you ass

I don't know what you're shooting for here...They krawlers would run laps around those BIG HEAVY NONFLEXING tires.

rear only has 300 in them.. and theres no weight in the rear yet, ie fuel cell,gear box,battery. If it still dosnt settle we will just even it down.

We will be tricking the axles out with some nice internals down the road so hopefully they will hold together.

The chrome will be staying with some internal locks.

I don't know what you're shooting for here...They krawlers would run laps around those BIG HEAVY NONFLEXING tires.

im going for the normal...pile some parts together...get tired and part it out haha.

Really just shooting for somthing that is a eye catcher, sounds good and is just fun to take out...If it wont crawl it then ill just truck stick it..:rolleyes:

they are heavy though. ive never been scared rolling a tire around until i moved these....Could easily lose a leg

ONLY 300??? Dang dude, the front shocks in my toyota had like 275 with an engine on top of them. The shocks on my new buggy have less than 100 in them (will likely need more, but there is not much more weight to be added to it).
sounds good. first time dealing with air shocks so when i had them filled i wanted them over filled just to get a base line where they would be/how they acted....Did you ever get that cherokee back running?

Please go back to the Krawlers.....Krawlers catch the eye....The current tires make one shake their head and question why in the world someone would want a shitty tire like that. You might as well add a mexi paint job and some sort of hydro dump bed.....of yea and it now needs like 6 chrome shocks at each corner

Back