Toyo AT or RT?

rabb11d

I currently have the RT's on my tundra but they are almost done. So there is the question, do I buy them again or go with the AT?

My RT have been great and have 43k on them currently. I drive my truck daily now so I assume the AT's should last longer?

Do the AT pick up rocks?

What say you?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They all pick up rocks.

I ran the ATs for about 35-40k miles on my 2500. I just recently replaced them. I loved them.
They wore evenly, were quiet, held up towing (10-16k pounds) and my only complaint was poor traction in mud. They did not pick up rocks excessively IMO.
I went with Toyo MT this time around since my 2500 isn't a DD anymore. Sometimes I need the extra traction and can live with a little tire noise as a result.

AT's, I have some where around 25,000 on an XJ. Over all what Jody said. Only disappointment is in the mud.

id stick with the r/t i got 55k out of the last set (ram 2500), rotating every 10k miles. I was considering the ridge grappler but will probably stick with the r/t.

I've got 55k on a set of ATs currently on a tundra and still a ton of tread left.

Don't lock up rocks.
Do make more noise than i wish they did

I did forget to mention that a buddy has over 80k on a set of ATs on his 4runner. He's making it a point to stretch them as far as he can now. He may have just been lucky though and gotten the set they molded out of cast iron.

Have a set on my truck with about 40 k miles and they look to be at a little over half tread. They are wearing way better than the BFG AT’s that lasted 26 k miles before they were shot. To me they ride good with low noise on the highway and do fine with anything off pavement that I am willing to do in my truck.

Back