Toyota Graveyard

Hey guys,

I have a question I am hoping someone can answer. A while back I purchased a bunch of Toyota parts from a guy in NC that had a Toyota graveyard in his back yard. I lost all his contact info and don't remember his name or #. I can't remember the name of the town where he lived but he had a bunch of trucks laying around.

Any suggestions of who this individual is? I remember he was about an hour or so outside of Charlotte and a super nice guy.

Thanks!

I think I've bought springs from that guy he was on the other side of Troy or at least around in that area about 30 min from ure. Don't have his contact info though.

Your talking about the guy in seagrove but I can't remember his name

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

His name is Roy his number is (910)220-1944 had to dig through old messages to find it.

i just now seen this lol. If you need to contact me and cant find my number you can shoot me a message on here as well. Carl, I'll see you this weekend.

i just now seen this lol. If you need to contact me and cant find my number you can shoot me a message on here as well. Carl, I'll see you this weekend.
Roy
What 4runner parts do you have? Im looking for a 90-95 4x4 v6 standard trans. and a bunch of interior parts for 1st gen 4runner. May buy a whole parts truck if you have one do to the fact of how many interior parts i need..lol

I just now seen this as well, if you are still needing any of those parts call or text me, I have a v6 5spd 4wd transmission and lots of interior parts. Thanks, Roy 910-220-1944

Back