Toyota Knuckle differences

sam24th

I recently brok the studs in my solid axle toyota. Looking to replace the knuckle to another factory one instead of six shooters because of cost. Are landcruiser knuckles the same and work? Or are there major differences I should know about?

The fj60 knuckles are the same if I'm not mistaken. Been awhile since I messed with Toyota stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm a DA and been sipping bourbon, so forgive me. But why not just replace the studs? Put some ARPs in there (don't believe the trailmart super metal bs) and rockon

I'm a DA and been sipping bourbon, so forgive me. But why not just replace the studs? Put some ARPs in there (don't believe the trailmart super metal bs) and rockon

I broke the studs down in the knuckle itself. I managed to get 2 of them out. One of them is still stuck in the knuckle and the other hole is stripped out. I would have had to tap it for a larger stud. I ended up getting a set of knuckles from a buddy of mines and replacing the passenger side. I did go with ARP studs this time. I'll eventually go to 6 shooters probably when funds permit.

Back