toyota on 52's

ohh yeah, i forgot you mentioned the stuff about all the Fritos trucks.
Sorry about the jeep, I noticed there was something on the Vice website about a jeep.
Got any pics of the build up of yours? (Jeep that is)

Nah I'm not gonna take any pics till its totally done, I've still got so much stuff to do, and its all the annoying stupid small stuff that pops up when your trying to finish building a rig, which makes it even worse and nickels and Dimes the crap outta you :shaking:

update

here is a update pic. differant tires (49irocks) and a 4bt cummins.

Attachments

• irocksmall.jpg
    irocksmall.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,162
small pic

sorry for the small pic. thats as big as it would take. i will have figure out how to make them bigger.

thats a very nice rig ya got there...mines only got 42's:shaking:

here ya go
ai139.photobucket.com_albums_q298_jeepn_jason_untitled.jpg

so how are you liking the 4bt? And how much more do you like the 49's than the 52's. The reason i ask is a friend of mine and i are building one very similar to yours, (rockwells, 52's, 4bt, linked susp.) and i am wandereing what your thoughts are on how yours performed with the 52's compared to the 49's.

well 52's are cheap. (the wheel are kind of expensive 20") and thats the only positive thing about them. they are very heavy which i am sure you know. and the compound is very hard. they work ok if it is dry. if it is wet they suck. they do turn heads, and i had plenty of good times with them. i ran my rears totally flat it worked pritty good.

so how are you liking the 4bt? And how much more do you like the 49's than the 52's. The reason i ask is a friend of mine and i are building one very similar to yours, (rockwells, 52's, 4bt, linked susp.) and i am wandereing what your thoughts are on how yours performed with the 52's compared to the 49's.

send some pics of your project i'd like to see it.

Hey Buddy,
I like the 49's way better. Are they everything you hoped they would be? I also have a question for you. I need the passanger side door latch assembly for the door on my cj. Do you know any one in MN who would have one?
Thanks Man, Talk to you soon
-John

Back