toyota on 52's

Oh dont worry about me workin, got plenty of that to do.

Get back to play.

rear steer

it is pritty much finished. here are some pics. is amazing the differance in my turning radios.

Attachments

• rear steer3.JPG
    rear steer3.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 706
  • rear steer4.JPG
    rear steer4.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 650
  • rear steer5.JPG
    rear steer5.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 663
more

Attachments

• rear steer8.JPG
    rear steer8.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 689
  • rear steer11.JPG
    rear steer11.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 622
Nicely done. The pictures of that truck always impress me, keep it up.

That is looking insanely capable. Would you consider a try at the TTC?

if i had a sponsor to get there. that would be a long trip, but it would be a awesome experience.

The pictures seriously dont do this thing justice.

If youve ever wanted to see the rig to end all rigs, wheel with Tim. Its a monster (and seems to have a voracious appetite for spark plug cables :flipoff2:)

thanks man, it does like those plug wires. the diesel should fix that.

Idk, the Z71 Jeep should give it a pretty good run for its money :driver:

I havent seen this yet, and the VICE website doesnt have any pics, but If its built with the same attention to detail, I wont doubt it...

after all, it IS a jeep, and the truck IS a toyota :lol: (kinda...the engine is still the same, IT counts!)

I havent seen this yet, and the VICE website doesnt have any pics, but If its built with the same attention to detail, I wont doubt it...
after all, it IS a jeep, and the truck IS a toyota :lol: (kinda...the engine is still the same, IT counts!)
Uh, VICE didn't build the jeep in question. The chevy badge tacked onto the front means its a Jrraw special.
And the attention to details wasn't put in it :flipoff2:

Uh, VICE didn't build the jeep in question. The chevy badge tacked onto the front means its a Jrraw special.

well i did the rockwell swap and tube work, i did notice the fab work before i started.

engine is not the same. the only thing thats the same is the body and frame.

Hey the Chevy badge is that hotness

But yea Tim did the Rock swap for me and he did some rock sliders and tube fenders that come off them and tie into the stinger that look oustanding, he can bend him some tube :driver:

engine is not the same. the only thing thats the same is the body and frame.

ohh yeah, i forgot you mentioned the stuff about all the Fritos trucks.

Sorry about the jeep, I noticed there was something on the Vice website about a jeep.

Got any pics of the build up of yours? (Jeep that is)

Back