"TOYS for ROCKS" toyrun aug 8th Callalantee

Is that the alternate yellow trail? Thought they closed that trail?
from what I hear Scott, from you and doug and a few others that know that place really well, there is a Y intersection that further down the trail drops like 30 feet straight down, like a huge wash out... but I heard they got logs there now.
I seen them cracks Chuck was in the night before with doug and that was taking a right.
We backed out of the left one because Lisa dubbed it the 'evil' trail. Then went down the right. :lol: neither is fun.

I had a good time. The park was a little crowded for my taste, but it was worth it since it was for such a good cause. Gotta say thanks to the BDB crew for letting me tag along with them for a while on Saturday. I didn't really catch any of your names, but you all seemed like a good bunch of guys and gals.

The new (to me) buggy did great except for a minor issue with the t-case linkage. I really need to go back sometime with someone who really knows there way around. I've been up there several times, but have yet to run a lot of the trails.

Ben

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO DOUG FRIDAY NIGHT at midnight.
Talk about a long night.
Yeah um left out of Tower... not again.

sorry guys, nobody had been on this trail, and this is fresh in the last 6 months- I always go this way as it puts you back in the action sooner and you rarely see anybody. according to Galens map on the 'legal trails' sticky, this is a blue/teal trail running from #49 to #12.
not saying that there isnt a few like this at the park, but it was actually fine until it broke out from under us. no tracks there but a 4wheeler set. if a 'trail-rig' had been there, even a sami, it would have busted out. as we walked around, it was caving in. this is only like 100 yards from green too. the 4 wheelers had enough room to squeeze on either side, and I was doing good until we hit a hidden undercut. dang near ripped the driver knuckle off the 60.

Lorenzo,
Same situation just a different area like one trail over,the bottom yellow has one trail marked closed with XXX's and it has a few logs on it to block it,right up from that is the other yellow bottom we took friday night:shaking: when I slipped into the raven it swallowed up my Amigo on 33's,The trail was also a little wider and had 4wheeler traffic marks on it.
After i dug out from under rear third,and dug away the bank I was able to drive down and get turned around,I punched it and made it 2/3 way back up the hill and then I ended up in the same raven just passengerside:lol: this time JoeD winched me up and we were on our way.

I could be off a little on my trails so this is as accurate as it can be

:lol:

Glad you all had a good time.

burrellsjeep I'll holla' at you this weekend:beer:

Damn, looks liek a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it.
but hopefully I'll see alot of you there 10-10...

We had a good turn out I'll link some pictures from planetisuzoo

The BDB get the largest attendance from a group,they rolled in large as usual.

We fed 80-85 folks saturday nite,about 25 less than last year,as for toy count,I stopped by the community center last friday and we are planning on laying out toys this friday afternoon to see what we got and what I need to buy to fill in the gaps,we'll take some pictures then.

We had an estimated 90 trucks show up about 35 less than last year.
We had a ball and collected alot of toys,next year will be bigger and better with club particapation.
Flo(community center) sayed thankyou and personally shackes everyones hand

Awesome idea I'll put it in front of the board:popcorn:.......ok mama said it was a great idea:lol:

Back