Trail Accident

Sorry about your fathers accident, prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear what happen. Charlotte is the best trauma centers there are in the area. And some of the best physicians and trauma surgens as well. they will take great care of them. And i know the Med center air team that took him took real good care of him as well. I hope her recovers soon.

Prayers for your father. May he make a speedy recovery.

Someone mentioned an atv accident on Daniel the weekend of the 28th. There was a rollover. The lady was very fortunate by only having a fractured pelvis. This happened just as a Zuwharrie trail group was headed up so there were plenty there to help. She is expected to make a full recovery though she will have a lot of pain for a while.

These are unfortunate reminders how even cautious wheeling can give us an injury. Be careful out there and happy wheeling!

My dad is still stable and his vitals are good. They are having to help him breathe as they think he has damage to one of his lungs. They put a chest tube in to relieve the pressure from his chest. They are saying that in a few days they will have to take the breathing tube out in which case they will have to perform a tracheotomy on him as they cannot leave the tube in his throat for risk of damage. He still has a long road ahead of him and i will try to keep you guys updated as I get the chance. Thanks to all of you for your kind words as they help tremendously in time of need. I cant thank you enough.

Back