Trailer Rental

WillnFox

Un-Known Member
@snipes243 & myself had a ride planned to go to Badlands Off Road Park first weekend in march. However, since my Eco-Boost went Eco-Boom I'm out hauling my rig. He offered to haul it up there though with his 6.7 if I found a bumper pull for rent to fit two early broncos.

Does anyone know a place in central NC that will rent trailers? I've called Big Tex and Kaufman they don't have anything right now for that.

Buy one off marketplace and then sell it when you're done. Chances are you'll get your money back or at least come out a wash by the time you rent one.

Last edited:
Buy one off marketplace and then sell it when you're done. Chances are you'll get your month back or at least come out a wash by the time you rent one.
Or buy a new one and then sell it for more than you paid because used trailer!

Or buy a new one and then sell it for more than you paid because used trailer!
I hear them new ones got hellacious lead times nowadays

Buy one off marketplace and then sell it when you're done. Chances are you'll get your money back or at least come out a wash by the time you rent one.

I've looked a few times on market place and haven't found any. Longest I've seen is 24ft. I messaged a guy about a 25 but it was sold already.

I've looked a few times on market place and haven't found any. Longest I've seen is 24ft. I messaged a guy about a 25 but it was sold already.
Keep looking, they're out there

Appreciate that, we'll keep an eye out for a goose neck hitch then.
The cost of a turnover ball would be cheaper than renting a trailer. And he gets to keep it for future use, plus add value to the truck. It would seem most logical to go ahead do that and accept the gooseneck offer.

I have a 20ft bumper pull if that helps you out at all you can borrow

6 lug axles rated at 6k each or less (he says 8k, so they may be 4k each but that doesn't sound right), and trailer probably weighs 5k, so keep that in mind. And if it has 15" wheels watch the weight limit on the tires.

6 lug axles rated at 6k each or less (he says 8k, so they may be 4k each but that doesn't sound right), and trailer probably weighs 5k, so keep that in mind. And if it has 15" wheels watch the weight limit on the tires.

Yea, it was a purpose built trailer, the axles and tires won't support 2 rigs.

Back