Trailer storage in GSO

tjfreddy

Finally picked up a new to me trailer to haul my crap around.
Problem is that I live in a town home complex in NE Greensboro. Anyone know if you can store a trailer at those mini storage places or have an idea where I can store one in Greensboro?

Thanks,

Fred

You can store it at a stor-n-lock . but it aint cheep. For what you pay in storage fees you can rent a trailor cheeper no more than you will use it.

I would try to find a friend willing to let you park it at their house/land. Or, what I used to do when I had a boat and a car trailer but lived in apartments in Raleigh which didn't allow them - I had friends who lived in apartments with boat/trailer parking areas. A lot of the bigger complexes have this. If you have a friend in a place like this, get them to let you park your trailer there. Make sure they check with the main office to see if they need to register it with the office or get a parking sticker or something, and they need to say it is theirs, not yours.

How big?
I have a buddy that might let you park it at his place on the auspice that he gets to use it every now and again.

RatLabGuy said:
How big?

18', 16' flat with a 2' dovetail.
I am going to look into the mini storage places when I get back into town and see how much they run, but I am also willing to work out a deal with someone Where about does your buddy live?

Thanks,

Fred

Back