Trailer Title question

myndcrym

Wondering if anybody knows this. Does an enclosed trailer title look the same as a open trailer title? What I mean is does it show on the title that it is an enclosed trailer? I was looking at buying one and something just seemed off about the seller so I asked to see the title. It shows that it is a trailer and had a vin but when looking all around the trailer I couldn't find a vin. Now am going back and will look on the axle again but I am just wondering about the title.

Wondering if anybody knows this. Does an enclosed trailer title look the same as a open trailer title? What I mean is does it show on the title that it is an enclosed trailer? I was looking at buying one and something just seemed off about the seller so I asked to see the title. It shows that it is a trailer and had a vin but when looking all around the trailer I couldn't find a vin. Now am going back and will look on the axle again but I am just wondering about the title.
My enclosed trailer title says nothing about the trailer style. All it lists is TL for trailer, the manufacturer, the year and the vin. Nothing about size, either.

Back